Friends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDemonDzko, Apr 11, 2009.

1. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

What is the most you have been angry at one of your friends and made up for some reason?

My example is today he threw a paper lantern at one of my transformers shrines and messed up Animated Grimlock, Lost my Animated Swoops head, Broke Slags left thumb, and chipped off some more of BM Jetstorms paint. But ya know what as pissed off as I was I am still friends with him and not as mad because whilst I was pissed off I found a picture of me and him drinking some cokes infront of a gas station that reminded me that we are still friends and have been friends for a long as time.

I know I'm probably going to get alot of crap for either my grammar or the story itself but, for once guys can you take this thread seriously and give some honest answers?

2. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Perfect By Nature

News Credits:
    One of my friends cut the top of my finger off I forgave him because it was sewed back on. If it hadn't been though...

3. T-money

T-money Cake is good

News Credits:
    I probably would have kicked his ass to the curb. Nobody knocks over my transformers and gets away with it. Especially when the deed is done with a paper lantern.

That's a really sweet story, though. I regurgitated some of my dinner while reading it.

4. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Any friend that breaks my stuff stops being a friend. I won't even say what would happen to any friend that cuts me in any way. There are too many people in the world to tolerate the inconsiderate and abusive.

5. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    I was pretty pissed when a friend gave me Molluscum contagiosum a number of years ago.

I eventually forgave him after it cleared up.

6. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll forgive friends for anything as long as it's an honest mistake.
    If the "friend" does something malicious on purpose, I end the friendship, period.

7. ErechOveraker

ErechOveraker I'm with Plowking.

News Credits:
    My friend tricked me into drinking some caninus spiritus once, which I thought was pretty low. We patched it up later though and all was forgiven. Hey man, friends are all we've got!

8. newguy

newguy i

I had a friend that was like a brother to me. If he did something that pissed me off we would get over it. In the last week I've realized how much of an ass he is, so after 2 and a half (6th grade to last monday) awesome years he's finnaly gone too far. Without me he would be some nobody (not that there's anything wrong with that) sitting on the side of the street finding his inerpeace (thats cool, but not when your in the 6th grade). I made him one of the coolest kids in school, and he repays me with an "I'm better than you" adittude? He found his new friend and he ruined all my work. I tried to make him a nice mature rolemodle for the younger kids. Now he's a sex crazy basterd that thinks he's the best of the best, but really he has lost all of the respect that many people have lost for him. He is loosing all of his old friends and now has lost his best friend. I'm not going to be the one to fix this friendship, and I'm not sure who could.

9. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My friend, playing as Vega, threw me, playing as Ken, 3 times in one round in Super Street Fighter 2. I kicked him out of my house. I forgave him, but it wasn't easy. Over a decade later, I got so made at someone online doing the same thing in street fighter 4 that I punched the floor and broke my hand.

10. llamatron

llamatron Shut up, Nigel. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I came home one day and found my friend plowing my wife so I was really mad at him but then I saw the picture on my wall of us snorting coke in a gas station bathroom and I remembered that we truly were the best of friends. The end result was a threesome.

11. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

XD epic lulz

12. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    He made you drink a hermit crab? What a shit-felching douchetrouser!

Wait, no ... that's calcinus spicatus.

n/m

13. Spoon

Spoon Banned

One of my friends said that my TFs were really nice toys.

Needless to say, I beat that mofo half to death.

They're collector's pieces, bitch.

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I had a friend sucker me into one of those pyramid schemes about 9 years ago, after I had gotten out of highschool. By the time I knew what I had gotten into, I had lost $4800. He never apologized or felt he had gotten me into something wrong. His words were, "dude you just didnt try hard enough". after that, he tried going out with my ex after telling to my face that he had no interest in her.

I had another friend that left me hanging when I asked him to help calm my wife (we had just met) when both he and I pissed her off enough to almost drive off and leave us 3 hours away from home. He said, "dude thats your problem". Of course it mattered to me more, but we were both at fault for pissing her off.

15. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lance Halbred gave me crabs, but I'm OK with that, now.

16. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    A friend stabbed me in the leg in high school. 10 stitches and a tetnis shot later, I forgave him. But I bring it up every opportunity I get.

17. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Man, that Lance Halbred guy sounds like a total dick.

18. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Hmm. I remember me and on of my best friends were really pissed off at each other for awhile, then we both snapped and nearly killed each other...

But it's okay now! :thumbs2: 

19. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    A friend of mine in high school shot my dog. Not sure why, but a couple years later we made up and were friends again. Still not sure why I just let it go. I loved that dog.

20. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

A friend of mine shot me...

We still have a beer together now and then.