Frenzy's Head

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PrimesRule, Jul 20, 2012.

1. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    TF1: When the razor disc slices through his head during the climatic battle, most of his head was just completely destroyed except for one of his optics.

TF2: When Simmons warns Leo not to touch Frenzy's head in the radioactive jar, Frenzy's head is completely intact and I think smaller than it was in TF1.

Just another random nitpick I decided I would share.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    It stands to reason that Simmons, being Simmons, rebuilt it for display himself. Afterall, he went to the trouble of making a case and stand for it.

3. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Agreed, you just don't leave the bullet holes on the mounted deer head.

4. TNG Prime

TNG Prime TNG Prime IS a title!

Fixed it up, and probably lied about the radioactivity because he did a bad job of it.

Especially since the radioactivity of Transformers isn't high enough to be deadly.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Maybe - DUM DUM DUMMMM! - Frenzy is still alive and his head is sneakily repairing itself.
    Until Sam tries to have kids. Good job Lennox already had his baby.

6. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I don't know if "completely destroyed" would be the proper term here. Yes, 95% of his head was sliced off, leaving only one optic, but that probably wouldn't stop Simmons from raiding the remains to make sure his Frenzy head was complete. He's crazy enough to do it. But there's nothing in the movies to support that (besides Simmons being crazy), so for now, it's just us fans making up explanations for a tiny little detail that has no bearing on anything. ... Just another day in the movie forum. ;) 

And remember, Frenzy's all of like, four feet tall. He's skinny, he's lanky, there's not much too him. I really don't think there's any noticeable difference between this:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers.../images/36788-2/transformers-blu-ray-0240.jpg

and this:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers...ransformers+Revenge+of+The+Fallen_SC_1830.jpg

7. eagc7

eagc7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Starscream stole it along his body, in attempts to learn more of the Allspark for rebuilt it, so i assume Starscream rebuilt Frenzy head. (it got to simmons possesion after a battle with Starscream and Wreckage)

8. Richard598

Richard598 Always think positive

Yeah,and in the prequel novel Frenzy can like bounce his head,and make little electricity sparks.I think Simmons wanted to interview him,start his own Sector 7.

9. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits: