Frenzys Head ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Meggamus, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

How come in TF1, wen mikaela butaly severs frenzys head off , it grows legs and walks away then wen it gets sliced off later on in the film by his own blades he doesn't grow legs?

2. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    In Case of Emergency.

3. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

Probably biding his time for the right moment to escape.... only to be mounted as a trophy by Simmons :/

4. r6680jc

r6680jc Well-Known Member

On TF1, Mikaela cut the lower part of Frenzy's neck, the later scene, It was Frenzy's head that got sliced by his own blade, you can see that his blue eyes still attached on his neck.
    You need to rewatch it again on slow motion.

Don't ask me about his spark, let's assume that his spark was actually his eyes(without the spark connected to the "brain", a transformer will be die, right?), that's why he got blue eyes, not red ones like the other decepticons, and yes, from the color of the transformer's eyes, we can also assume that the decepticons are born as decepticons and the autobots are born as autobots, but they can change side as they want, just like good old Jetfire and Wheelie on TF2.

5. Mykamusprime

Mykamusprime Well-Known Member

Maybe because of the angle of the cut. Mikayla cut at the neck, leaving his head intact. Whereas Frenzy got cut diagonally across the head cutting his "brain" in half. That's just my opinion.

6. r6680jc

That's my point of my post, the difference is just I think Frenzy died because his brain got "disconnected" from his spark (by assuming his spark was his eyes).

7. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

i find it funny the head was cut in two in movie one and in rotf it was one piece in the case

8. r6680jc

It was glued.

9. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

Frenzy is like a shrimp - the heart (in this case, his Spark) is located in his head. Mikaela just severed his head from his body. As a matter of fact, you can see him clipping the wires connecting his head and body, and as he clips them, his body twitches and ceases function. His head tried crawling away, but that's whenever he gets kicked a couple yards.

And going back to his Spark being located in his head - rather than his head getting severed the second time around, his head was sliced in half, destroying his Spark. In ROTF, it's clear that Simmons picked up the head and put it back together.

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Because his head wasn't sliced off, it was sliced up. His head was in pieces, nowhere to sprout legs from.

Indeed that seems to be what's implied. They wanted to make it clear Frenzy died at that point. If severing the head doesn't kill him, destroying it will.

Simmons probably reassembled it for display. I mean he had plenty of free time.

11. fleshling

fleshling Well-Known Member

When Mikaela does it, it's in the beginning of the movie where Frenzy has stuff to do with the plot. When he shoots himself in the head, it's the end of the movie where the writer's didn't have anything else for Frenzy to do.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    People who go into threads thinking "Oh I'll be so clever making fun of the movie's plot" really make themselves look bad when the issue is actually plainly obvious.

13. r6680jc

You didn't give any attention to that movie, right? Or maybe you watched the bad quality ripped version that you downloaded from the internet, so yo've missed many details on it.

14. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    Well the first time he lost his head. The second time his head got sliced in half.

15. fleshling

fleshling Well-Known Member

I thought that it was funny. Sorry. FWIW, I own this movie on DVD, Blu Ray AAAANNND HD-DVD. In fact, I bought the Xbox 360 HD DVD player just to own that movie. I love it.

16. shadow2879

shadow2879 Banned

News Credits:
    This is right out of his hasbro bio.

Frenzy is very hard to kill. He has a decentralized logic network that allows for various bits of his body to function independently, even if disconnected from his main torso strut. His Spark is not housed like his larger brethren and flows throughout his body, always moving. this allows his Spark to jump from body part to body part.

17. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Frenzy in Simmons posession would have been a perfect part of DOTM's story. Ravage could have easily brought him back & then Barricades location is found afterwards for the chicago battle.

18. r6680jc

Then, I'm the one that has to say sorry.