Frenzy v.s. Rumble

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by sweetnessprime1, Oct 5, 2009.

?

Which color?

Poll closed Dec 24, 2009.
  1. Frenzy is blue, Rumble is red

95 vote(s)
    50.3%
  2. Frenzy is red, Rumble is blue

94 vote(s)
    49.7%
  1. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    There are many examples of this stuff however Rumble was always blue/purple. Frenzy Red/Black. The only time I can recall him being colored improperly was in the 86' Movie when Soundwave ejects his tapes to take out Blaster's transmission and during the flight/transformation sequence Rumble and Frenzy are both Red/Black.

2. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    this

3. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Come on, you think that's wrong? Seriously? I know you're known for being sarcastic, but if you're really being serious, you lose all credibility here and can't ever be serious or taken seriously ever again.

Tech Specs are the source that had two different names for Sunstreaker.

That had Galvatron listed as "determined to lead the Decepticons."

That had Skywarp as more intelligent and higher ranking than Starscream.

That gave Thundercracker Skywarp's tech specs.

That had sold the white and blue Astrotrain with a picture of him in grey and purple.

You can't seriously sit there and go, "Tech Specs are perfect and infallible, shut up". Because they're most certainly not, they've gotten tons of things wrong.

Do you see the point I'm making here? You nitpick at every single event that could possibly be construed as an inconsistency, including some that simply aren't, in the cartoon but handwave away blatant errors in the Tech Specs.

Now, would you care to explain how I "lose credibility" for pointing out the flaws in your argument? Or are you simply flinging wild accusations in the hope some people will blindly accept them?

4. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys, this thread is going to suck if we start taking it seriously. :( 

5. Tacitron

Tacitron An exceptional nut snack TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    FIBRIR is serious business.

My parents got divorced over this issue. I can't believe that now I'm losing the TFW2005 board over this destructive conflict, too.

*sniff*

6. Optimus Sledge

FIRRIB killed my mother and raped a bear.

And that bear was my father!

7. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

i can't believe how close this is. clearly FIRRIB. please, we need more votes.

8. Darkwing48

Darkwing48 Heroic Decepticon

The real question is... which color scheme says "Frenzy" more.
    A scream that makes things psychotic makes Frenzy the "Wed Wone" too me.

9. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

That's the "War Dawn" version, where it's heavily implied that Megs founded the Cons. Then there's the version in s3 where Megatron was created by the Constructicons (all eight of them!) near the beginning of the current war, after the Cons have been founded already.

Point out where I said "Tech Specs ONLY!". Cause, that wasn't me.

I've stated multiple times before, that the US cartoon is the ONLY source in which Rumble is Blue, and even then, the book they were supposed to work from contradicts the final result.

Japanese G1, Japanese manga, all the toys, the various tech specs, all the comics (Transformers Universe makes a good source in particular), all the merchandise, everything that had Frenzy, had him blue. Besides the cartoon.

Except in the movie, like been said above, that had both of them in black and red. Which means, the cartoon itself wasn't 100% on the coloring like the cartoon supporters make it out to be (Remember: A mistake, even repeated 95% of the time, is STILL a mistake).

Argue my point, please. Don't make up a point for me and argue what you made up.

10. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Actully no.I was refering to what we were told in "5 faces of darkness" hence wht I said about "being born".

But what we learned in "5FoD" isint really in cxonflict with what we learned in "War Dawn".

In War Dawn they only implied that Megatron was one of the first "flying robots" not first Decepticon.

Furthermore they never said he was "created" they said he was born.And saying "born could have been a metaphor for a re-birth similar to that of Orion Pax into Optimus.

They also never said that those were the Constructicons.As you said there were 8 of them and if you look closly none but one was a design match for the Construticons in seasons 1&2..

So it could be that they were just generic cons that made Megatron the con we knew..

11. Optimus Sledge

I would if you had a point. Your point seems to consist of saying "Rumble is red!" to people saying "Rumble was blue in the cartoon." I've had to extrapolate what your point is so I can say something other than "Is it time for your medication? Would you like to go and lie down now?"

12. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

REPEATING MY POINT BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IT IS HARD FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THINGS BEYOND THE CARTOON EXIST.

All extrapolations, personal interpretations and rewrites. What we see and what you're trying to get to don't quite fit. Yes, it COULD be. But all that could be explained about as many different ways as there are fans. Case in point, look up TF fanfiction and see how many people try to reconcile FFoD and War Dawn (and the Constructicons 3 origins also). Few, if any, overlap in how they reconcile the differences.

See above, there might be a hint to what you're looking for.

Also: Ad hominem attacks? Really? That's what you have to sink to now?

13. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Sorry but no....your original statement was just flat wrong.

They never gave mutible origins for Megatron and they never directly stated that he created the decepticons just before the events in "War Dawn".

And like I said there really isint 3 origins for the Constructicons because never in the series was it ever directly or definitively said or shown that they were "CREATED" on earth.

14. derbyhat7

derbyhat7 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    90 to 93, is the end of the voting? Has everyone voted?

15. Travicon

Travicon Nerdbot

rumble is blue.