French fans : do you fear the dub?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by megatroptimus, Jun 12, 2007.

1. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Living in Drummondville, I won't get to see the original version right away, so I will have to settle for the french version on opening day. I just hope we won't get Yves Corbeil as Optimus or Alain Zouvi. I'd rather have the original G1 Optimus voice actor (the guy who voices Homer Simpson right now, Hubert something). I think his voice work as Optimus was perfect back then. The 2nd french voice of Optimus (season 2 I think) was pretty bad though. One thing for sure : I don't want to get a dub from France, they're the worst. I sure don't want my Optimus to bordel-de-merde or putain-d'enfoiré.

2. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

Germany has the worst dubbing in any movies ever. They sound so... emotionless.. so strict... so.. "free of any talent". And all the voice actors all sound the same.

Yes, I've seen enough movies in that language to know what I speak of.
    (they did get a bit better though.. I think..)

3. Dokter

Dokter Member

Yeah... Yves Corbeil rocks!! :p  I remember in T3!! lol!! I still imagining the Terminator saying "pour un petit deux, ca vaut la peine!" lol!! Hope I wont have to imagine this from Optimus!! I hope they will take unknow or not well know artists if they dubbed here in Qc... Hope I wont hear some frenchie (France) expressions....