3D Artwork: Freightliner Argosy, WIP

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Angryscott, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Angryscott

Angryscott Pancake Hustler

Still need to finish the interior of the cabin and doors, and add minor details to the outside (and finish texturing). Just wanted to see if I could build a prime who could actually work as a real truck (I.E., half the door isn't blocked by his arm, or the doors sit 8 feet off the ground because the arms have to fold underneath). Here it is, so far:

Alt:
    [​IMG]

Bot:
    [​IMG]

Comments and crits, as always, are welcome.

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

At a first glance I was like 'meh, looks like crap', on the second glance I find nice looking, great job in rendering, but what bugs me "mucho grande" is his crotch. Too simple and lacking in...uhm details so to speak. Can you beef it up a bit? Like putting that fender on it?

3. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    His legs could use some bulking up. Also, his waist seems a bit high up. But otherwise, I really like it. Nice twist on the transformation, like how his upper legs are part of the front cab. :thumb 

4. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Interesting.:thumb 

5. Angryscott

Angryscott Pancake Hustler

Regarding the waist - I tried it with the fenders, but they limited the legs range of motion to much. But when the bumpre is completely assembles, I'll probably have it fold/wrap around the area. giving it greater width.

Regarding the legs, well, there's not alot of mass to work with, allthough I'm working on a few ideas that don't involve scaling (re: mass shifting) to make them sturdier looking.