Freeway Chase Scene Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Optimus Layne, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Optimus Layne

Optimus Layne Autobot Commander

in the scene where the decepticons are chasing the autobots on the freeway into the city. prime hits the brakes and makes bonecrusher transform and then prime starts to transform and jumps and slides, why is prime facing the other way when bonecrusher street skates up behind him and is about to tackle him?

2. redline928

redline928 06/26/09

If I remember correctly, they are all going the same way. Sam looks behind him and recognizes Barricade and says to block him, Bonecrusher transforms...blah blah..then OP transforms while speeding and has to turn around to kick ass

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I can't quite remember that scene as well as I do with others. I'm pretty sure that Optimus Prime was turning around. Or it could be a difference in camera angles... I don't know...

4. Optimus Layne

Optimus Layne Autobot Commander

5. redline928

redline928 06/26/09

DAMN, that scene is sweet, yeah I think he just has to transform and slow down, by the time he is stopped, BC is right there...but I could be wrong..wouldnt be the first time

6. Taker

Taker Chilean TF Fan

The Cons are behind the Bots, they're not in front of each other. So in order to block Bonecrusher, Prime has to turn around.

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Bonecrusher transforms first, Prime realizes he has to stop him so starts to transform and just when he is getting his footage and turning around, Bonecrusher tackles him. Then of course they fall down to the next level. He was just caught off guard.

8. HyperGeek_1984

HyperGeek_1984 Herr Doktor

If you watch Prime as he transforms, you can see that he's starting to pull himself to his left so he can turn around to face Bonecrusher. Hence his straining to jump over the car.

9. gabumon

gabumon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    AAHHH, that scene is SO awesome! Oct 16th where are you????