FreedomGundam's TFs and Toys for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Fr33domgundam, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Fr33domgundam

Fr33domgundam Well-Known Member

Alright. Big sale on my part. Running out of room, and I could use some cash, and I figured some of these toys would find a better home elsewhere.

I take Paypal (preferred) and I have no problems with Money orders from Canadians (if you're not from Canada, and want to pay by Money order, please PM me and we'll discuss), and obviously cold hard cash if meeting up in person.

I have plenty of feedback Cybertron.ca, TFans, Allspark, TFW2005, Rangerboard, and on eBay (as "tidalwav2").

Any listed price is in Canadian Dollars or US dollars (whichever is more convenient for you) and does not include shipping... If there happens to be no price, please make an offer, especially if you're buying a few items together. All items ship from Montreal; if inquiring about shipping costs, please PM me with your postal/zip code or whatever else I can use to pinpoint your location. Any "shipped" price is only valid within Canada and the Continental USA.

That being said, onto the items for sale. Many of the items are in individual ziplock bags with all their accessories, to preserve freshness.

Only the listed ones are for sale; anything without a text listing should be blacked out and are obviously not available.

=====

2007 Movie MOC figures: None of these are sealed, but they all include a still-semi-attached bubble and all accessories, instructions, and whatever other inserts.

[​IMG]

Dropkick (US cardback) (was $7.50, now $7!)
    Jazz (was $7.50, now $7!)
    (Deluxe) Arcee (was $7.50, now $7!)
    High Score 100 ($3)
    Longview ($3)

Make me an offer if you want to buy several of these; I'm flexible.

=====

[​IMG]

Energon - Arcee (Complete, will come with card-back and all paperwork) $4
    Legends of Cybertron - Jetfire (Complete, will come with card-back and all paperwork) $3

I'm real flexible with the above prices, especially if you're buying a few things.

=====

[​IMG]

COMPLETE MOSC Legends of Cybertron lot: (Includes Optimus Prime, Starscream, Hot Shot, Megatron, Thundercracker, Jetfire, Evac, Scourge, Galvatron, Soundwave, Cybertron Defense Red Alert, Vector Prime, Sunstorm, Galaxy Force Optimus Prime, Excellion (Red Hot Shot), Leobreaker. Will not break up this lot.) $80 (that's $5 per LoC, which is cheaper than getting them retail anyways)

Legends of Cybertron - Hot Shot: I also have an extra MOSC LoC Hot Shot. $6

=====

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All card-backs, instructions, inserts, and planet-maps are obviously included with whatever you buy (basically, the only thing you won't be getting for each carded figure is the bubble and tray):
    Everything's MIB, nothing is sealed; everything is in display-only condition from a smoke-free, pet-free and sunlight-free room.

Many Mini-con teams SOLD, see picture below for available sets
    [​IMG]
    Street Speed Minicon Team ($5!)

Clocker ($5!)
    Hardtop ($6)
    Brushguard ($6)
    Swindle ($6)
    Wreckloose ($5!)

Downshift ($9)
    Dirt Boss ($8!)
    Thundercracker ($8!)

Crumplezone ($17!)

Dark Scorponok ($25!)
    Menasor ($25!)

Metroplex (US box) ($35!)

=====

Non-TF stuff:

[MISB] ToyBiz 12" Marvel Legends Icons Series 2 Venom chase (half of Eddie Brock's face is visible) ($30)
    [MISB] ToyBiz 12" Marvel Legends Icons Series 3 Spider-Man ($30)
    (Take both Marvel Legends for $55)

=====

The only trades I might be looking for at this point are:
    - (MIB) Soul of Chogokin GE-01 Aquarion Force Attack Type
    - (MIB without stickers applied) Fire Guts God Ginrai

Please PM me with any questions. Or post in this thread.

2. zechs

zechs Member

Ebay:
    PM Sent. Thanks.

3. Fr33domgundam

Removed many sold items, reduced the price on many other items. :) 

4. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

I love the way you animate the pictures.

5. Fr33domgundam

Prices lowered on a whole lot of Cybertron stuff; make an offer if you want to buy many items. :) 

And for those of you who will be heading to TFCon 2008 on June 21st in Toronto, I can bring some of this stuff there so that you can save on shipping costs and all.

6. Fr33domgundam

Annoying re-added:

MISB Universe Optimus Primal ($25)

A local buyer (who will remain nameless in this thread) claimed it, specifically asked for a discount, and wanted to meet up.
    In the following 4 months, I tried to arrange a meeting time/place on 3-4 occasions; but because I, as a seller, couldn't work with his, the buyer's, availability (doesn't it normally work the other way around?), it remained "ON HOLD" for him... for the whole FOUR MONTHS!
    Upon which I tried to arrange something once more, and he replies that he got one already some time ago and won't be needing it anymore. ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

7. Nerdling

Nerdling Plastic Crack Addict

Ebay:
    PM'ed

8. Fr33domgundam

More items marked off as sold, added in some 12" Toybiz Marvel Legends...

Just trying to clear out this stuff, at this point...