FreedomGundam's PowerRangers & SuperSentai toys for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Fr33domgundam, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Fr33domgundam

Fr33domgundam Well-Known Member

To make a long story short, I really can't invest the time and money anymore to collect mainstream mechs. So essentially, my goal is to unload all my Power Rangers and Super Sentai mechs, and pay for some other stuff I need more.

I've done a bit of digging around on eBay for approximate prices/value of each of these, but I will entertain reasonable offers, especially if you're interested in multiple items.

I very much prefer to take Paypal (I may have to charge an extra $5 or so if paying by money order), and would very much prefer to keep the transaction within Canada and the USA, but PM me, and we might be able to work something out.

I have plenty of feedback on TFans, Allspark, and eBay (as "tidalwav2").

All prices in US dollars, and all "shipped" prices apply only to Canada and the continental USA. Make sure you check the shipping conditions. I'm located in Montreal, Canada; any local buyers should follow the "Local" price. Please PM me with your postal/zip code (or whatever else I can use to determine your location) if inquiring about shipping.

That being said, onto the items for sale.

==========

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Red Dragon Thunderzord: $15 shipped ($10 locally) *** SOLD to GMfan101 from Cybertron.ca ***
    - Does not come with the crystal nor the little ranger figure, but the Zord itself is in great condition and comes with the complete tail and staff

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Shogun Megazord: $30 shipped ($25 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - I think the only thing he's missing is the long staff-like weapon. In great shape with very little wear.

==========

Mirai Sentai Timeranger - TimeRobo: $65 shipped ($55 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, taken out of the box once to verify contents, instructions included, stickers unapplied.

Mirai Sentai Timeranger - TimeShadow: $65 shipped ($55 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, taken out of the box once to verify contents, instructions included, stickers unapplied.

[​IMG]
    Mirai Sentai Timeranger - TimeEmblem: $20 shipped ($15 locally) *** SOLD to MagiRed from Henshin Justice Unlimited ***
    - MISB; box corners a little dinged, but contents are still sealed and intact.

Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Double Vector Set: $30 shipped ($25 locally)

Mirai Sentai Timeranger - Time Attache Set: $30 shipped ($25 locally)
    - MIB, taken out of the box once to verify contents, instructions included.

==========

Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger - Abaranger Special set: MAKE AN OFFER *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - Comes with Abarenoh, Pakicelonagurus, and the 3 SH figures, and a larger box to hold it all. Sadly, the boxes are not in the best condition, to say the least, and no instructions are included. However, the figures/mechs themselves are in top-notch condition, and the SH figures come with their weapons and character cards.

Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger - Dimenokodon: $20 shipped ($15 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - Shows playwear, comes with the changer faceplate; outer box is included, but not the inside plastic inserts. No instructions.

Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger - Parasaurokkiru: $30 shipped ($25 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, taken out of the box once to verify contents, instructions and faceplate included.

Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger - Ankylobeirus: $30 shipped ($25 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, taken out of the box once to verify contents, instructions and faceplate included.

Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger - Brachiosaurus: $65 shipped ($60 locally) *** SOLD to Doublecross from TFans ***
    - MIB, taken out of the box once to verify contents, head and tail have never been attached, instructions included.

==========

Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger - Dekaranger Robo: $40 shipped ($35 locally) *** TRADED with Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, comes with instructions. A little dusty, and box has some tape-damage.

Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger - DekaWing Robo: $50 shipped ($45 locally) *** TRADED with Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, comes with instructions. A little dusty.

Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger - DekaBase Robo: $85+shipping ($85 locally) *** TRADED with Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, comes with instructions. A little dusty, and box has some tape-damage.

==========

Mahou Sentai Magiranger - Magiking: $60 shipped ($45 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, comes with everything, instructions still in the baggie. Box's barcode has been cut out.

Mahou Sentai Magiranger - Wolkaiser: $55 shipped ($40 locally) *** SOLD to cyberv from Rangerboard ***
    - MIB, comes with everything, instructions still in the baggie. Box's barcode has been cut out.

Mahou Sentai Magiranger - Magilegend: $60 shipped ($50 locally) *** SOLD to Pascal from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, comes with everything, instructions still in the baggie.

==========

[​IMG]
    Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Drive Defender: $15+shipping ($15 locally)
    - MIB, taken out of the box once. Since this one's still on the shelves, I'm not expecting this one to sell in the US. However, from what I can tell, it's not available in Canada, so I'm hoping a local buyer will nab this one.

Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - Battlefleet Megazord: $45+shipping ($45 locally) *** SOLD to Iron Moose from Cybertron.ca ***
    - MIB, taken out of the box once. Since this one's still on the shelves, I'm not expecting this one to sell in the US. However, from what I can tell, it's not available in Canada, so I'm hoping a local buyer will nab this one.

==========

2. Fr33domgundam

Fr33domgundam Well-Known Member

And my leftovers from my previous sales:

==========

I have a few extra Takara Transformers KT Collection figures for sale. For those of you who don't know, the KT Collection figures are a set of blind-boxed gashapon figures (minor assembly required), and are about 3 inches (7.5cm) tall. All of the ones I'm selling are still sealed in their individual little baggies, but I had to slice the blind-box open across the bottom (I hate ripping off that "rip here" strip across the top). Here's some pictures that I took from TakaraTomy's official KT-Collection site (I didn't take any pictures of my own):

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lot #1
    A set of both piledriver-cassette-guys: includes one of each of Rumble and Frenzy.
    $12US shipped

Lot #2
    Another set of both Rumble and Frenzy.
    $12US shipped

==========

[​IMG]

- Mahou Sentai Magiranger (Power Rangers Mystic Force) - Grip Phone (show-accurate Solaris Cell Morpher): $30 shipped *** SOLD to MagiRed from Henshin Justice Unlimited ***
    MISB; to make a long story short, I ended up buying 2 of them when I got stuff off of Yahoo Auctions Japan.

- Power Rangers Turbo - Turbo Morpher: $20 shipped
    No key, plenty of paint wear on the silver, and the sound doesn't seem to work 100% of the time. Lights work fine, though. Comes with the strap.

- Power Rangers Ninja Storm - Wind Morpher: $20 shipped
    Complete with all 3 discs and the strap. Lights and sounds work beautifully. Almost no paintwear; there's only 1 really noticeable scratch. (picture)

(Note: the Rescue Morpher, Chrono Morpher and Thundersaurus Morpher are obviously not available anymore)

[​IMG]

- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - Galaxy Megazord Micro Playset
    Complete with minature Galaxy Megazord, Green Ranger, Pink Ranger, some monster that I forgot the name of, and all the arms/panels/whatever for the playset itself.

- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 8-inch Action Galaxy Megazord
    I think it's missing the little Condor-to-weapon connector. Sword is included. Comes with instructions.

- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy - 5 1/2-inch Talking Pink Galaxy Ranger
    Missing both weapons (Transdagger and Quasar Saber), but includes everything else (backpack, both boots, and scanner-thinggie). Electronics in the backpack still work. Has a small paint chip on her right breast. Somewhat battered-up card back from package is included.

Take this Lost Galaxy lot for $20 shipped
    (Note: the DX Galaxy Megazord is obviously not available anymore)

==========

[​IMG]

- Genseishin Justirisers - Kageri Striker: $20 + shipping
    MISB; the role-play toy version of Riser Kageri's Kageri Striker.

(Note: the Riser Kageri action figure is obviously not available anymore)

==========

Obscure stuff I'm looking for
    - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Madan Magnum (Magna Ryugunou's second weapon; need this MIB at the very least)
    - Madan Senki Ryukendo - Zanryujin (Ryujinou's weapon/changer; need this MIB at the very least)
    - Seijuu Sentai Gingaman (Power Rangers Lost Galaxy) - Bullblack + Lights of Ginga armor set (Magna Defender + Lights of Orion armor set for the Galaxy Megazord)
    (Will trade (or pay) in favor for any of the above.)

Feel free to post here, or PM me, with any questions, picture requests, and the like.