FREE Transformer ringtones/msg alerts

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by jon3pnt0, Apr 28, 2008.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    I posed the question if anyone would be interested in custom TF ringtones and a few seemed interested, but the thread died so I am posting them here.

Right click and save target as whatever-file-name-you-want.mp3 and if your cell can connect to your PC via usb cable, transfer the mp3 and in your phone's settings, set the mp3 as your ringtone or msg alert or on some phones, like mine, you can set specific tones for certain callers... I have the Optimus Prime ringtone I made is set for only when my brother calls.

MOVIE IRONHIDE

OPTIMUS PRIME

If you don't have a cell that's compatible with MP3 ringtones then feel free to listen anyway. There are audibly no copyright laws violated because I didn't use any character/faction names and you can't copyright a voice. Enjoy!

If you'd like a custom ringtone, go to my website at manof1000voices.com and pick the voice (I can do more than just TF characters) you want, e-mail me there at jon_xp@manof1000voices.com and write who the character is and what you want them to say... nothing vulgar. I may do freebies for a while as time permits, but eventually I'll charge like $1.99 or something on paypal (when I add it) for custom ringtones, message on hold, Windows sounds and so forth.

I can adjust the pitch of Optimus' voice higher to be more like G1 or lower and deeper like the movie and I immitate G1 Ironhide, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Slag, Starscream, Megatron, Galvatron and Shockwave. I'm practicing on other characters as well and you can hear samples at the link to my site that I listed above.

2. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    Guess not

Well, Craig, you were wrong. No1 cares.