Free Movie Screening of Transformers on July 11 in Orlando, FL

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by goldent, Jul 2, 2008.

1. goldent

goldent goldenprime

Ebay:
    I just saw this in the local paper & thought I'd share this for those in Central Florida:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/business_frugal_force/2008/07/free-movie-scre.html

Go see Shia LaBeouf, Megan Fox, Jon Voight, Bernie Mac, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson and Josh Duhamel play robots, for free!

The UCF Arena is screening Transformers, its second "Movies on the Plaza" event, on Friday, July 11, at Knights Plaza.

The film will be shown on a 26-foot screen with surround sound. Comfy seating is provided, including padded chairs and sofas. Organizers said seats go fast, so you may want to bring your own blanket or chair. More than 3,000 people attended last month's free screening of Dr. Seuss' Horton Hears a Who, they said.

The festivities start at 7:30 p.m., including a live DJ, X-box 360 Lounge, prize giveaways, scavenger hunt, movie trivia and more. Local radio station Sunny 105.9 will be on-site handing out prizes as well.

The movie screening is scheduled for 9 p.m.

Knights Plaza restaurants such as Red Brick Pizza, Jimmy John's, Maggie Moo's Ice Cream, Papa John's and Knightro's will be open and can take orders at your seat. You can also bring your own food and beverages.

Roger Moore, the Orlando Sentinel's film critic, recently reviewed the movie and gave it three stars (out of five).

Parking is also free.

For more information, go here or call (407) 823-3070.

2. jtuarus

jtuarus Prowls circutsu master TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    sweet ill definetly try to make it i got some friends up in O town and ill see if they want to go this will be cool

3. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Oooh wow, neat. I wish I lived in FL.

4. Lennox

Lennox Wooo.

News Credits:
    My baby UCF!

God, I miss college. I remember all of the amazing events they had, too. I'm glad they're still doing them. :)