Free Microsoft Points scam

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by caldo15, Aug 22, 2012.

1. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Has anyone on this board been getting random messages from people on your friends list about a website called Xbox Exploit v2 I got 2 today. I also noticed my rep, that used to be 100% is now 88%. Maybe one of these messages was sent using my name too. this is what happens when we post our screen name on boards like this, last time I ever do that

2. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    They can't send messages using your name without accessing your account and from memory they'd still need both your associated email account as well as password in order to do that.

As for your rep, if you can't recall any specific reason it was probably some sore looser in a game who chose to avoid you, thus lowering your overall percentage.
    I had a 100% rep myself up until recently (I don't play much online). I was doing really well in a FoC Team Deathmatch against a team with your typical mic-spamming pre-teen. After crying and whining throughout the whole match he ragequit, shortly after that my rep went down quite a bit along with a "unsporting" rating.

3. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    LOL I've been getting 25 kills and 10 deaths a match, that's probably what happened, some jerk avoided me because they are terrible. i have a 2.0 k/D ratio now

4. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    I don't know if these guys are on this site, but they just sent me messages about Xbox Exploit v2

UnsafeTurnip9 and FortyCrustacean

5. LoC Soundwave

LoC Soundwave 俺の魂は燃えていない!

News Credits:
    Yeah... That's an obvious phishing website. Most likely those two and any others who've sent out those messages fell for it. The scammers are then using the stolen accounts in order to spread the url to other people on the friends lists. There's probably no relation between those and the TFW boards and if there is, pure coincidence.

6. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    those two guys got my name from TFW2005

7. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    neither of those names are on tfw, how do you know they got your name from here?