Fred Meyer sale.

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Liege Prime, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I just got back from a Fred Meyer (a northwestern department store here in the states) and they were having a toy sale. TF deluxes were $8.99 and the one I went to also had fresh stock with '08 BB and Arcees and such. Everything else was at least marked down by a dollar, but the 25th Joes were also on sale, and the 5 packs were actually marked at $15.99!

2. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    Did they have a lot of the 25th joes?

3. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    Only the box sets.

4. Backstop

News Credits:
    did they have the new Cobra Legions set?

5. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    Not at this time. I see plenty at Target stores, but of course at $25. There was about 4 standard Joe packs and 2 original cobra packs. There was really a better TF selection, but at $15.99 for the 5 packs, I thought it was one of the better deals.

Oh, and the thing is, the carded joes there run $6.99 usually and were marked down to $5.99, so they weren't really a great deal even if they had them.

EDIT: I wanted to also mention that this particular store was the only place I ever found Beachhead, along with Lady Jay and Buzzer. So, they have potential to have the carded figures, just not sunday today, which is not too surprising being that it's the end of the weekend.

6. Backstop

News Credits:
    well I need to get the 5 pack I asked about and all of wave 2 except buzzer, And all of wave 3 for my son. I am in Canada and my local Toys r us got one case of wave 1 and they were gone in a instant! So your lucky to find then and even more lucky at those prices as here they are $9.99 + 15% tax :-(

7. Turbocharger

Turbocharger We should get more letter

It's a shame my Fred Meyer hasn't had ANY Transformers for several weeks. Save for those stomper things. But seriously, no deluxes, basics, voyagers, leaders, heroes, FABs, nothing.

8. Liege Prime

News Credits:
    I basically visit two Fred Meyers, and one of them NEVER stocks TFs or Joes. Empty pegs abound. The Fred Meyer I just found '08 BB is actually where I find most of the movie deluxes I own, and had some good Joe finds. It seems like they are very much like Walmart and treat certain stores as toys stores and others not. However, this is the first time I have seen anything but wave one of the movie deluxes, which they were actually stocking up until two weeks ago, when the pegs were full of old Jazz, Brawl, Swindle and the like.