Frank Welker - The voice of Mirage?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by sharpy39, Apr 11, 2011.

1. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
  2. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Frank Welker would be a awesome mirage.

3. sharpy39

sharpy39 Sharpius Prime

News Credits:
    This isn't news, it's just speculation. There is no truth behind my speculation and the only thing that supports my claim is the fact that Welker has previously voiced Mirage in the original Transformers cartoon.

Let me just clear that up for the few of you who think that I've found information on IMDb saying that Frank Welker WILL be voicing Mirage in Dark of the Moon. That is not the case.

4. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

clearly he isnt capable to voice mirage anymore as he has gone insane........

lol

I dont think there isnt something this man can't voice, his voice acting career is long and distinguished. Vocal chords are a resiliant bunch but they must be trained to do some things which can take time maybe even months. I get the feeling though now he is doing A megatron voice again he will get better at that evil tone that made the G1 version so damn good.

5. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Frank Welker is Curious George? :sly2: 

6. Chris B

Chris B Well-Known Member

As much of a fan as I am of the guy, I don't think Welker's Mirage voice would sound right coming out of the movie design. Personally, I've always thought he was better at voicing a Decepticon than an Autobot in G1.