Found these today are they rare ?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by PrimulArchangel, Apr 4, 2007.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I found these today in a little hole in the wall store. At first i thought they were knock offs but once i fliped the package over i seen they were Takara i knew they were the real deal..

They are MicroMan Biomachine Combiners .. 4 of them combine to form a large robot.. ill post some pics .. But i want to know if these are rare because the guy has like 4 more sets of them so if there rare im going to go back and buy the others... Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks in advance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dream

Dream SEND THE BOOKS!

I don't know if they are rare, that was one of the only microman series they sold here.
    They don't make them anymore if that helps.
    If you got them for a decent price, you should pick up an extra set, just in case.

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

As far as I know they aren't rare. I found all 4 of them at a KB toy store for about 10 bucks a piece. I opened one and the foot fell off so I returned them all.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmm.............idk. I've never heard of these, lol. The look cool though.

5. Dream

Dream SEND THE BOOKS!

Yes, they are cool, but supposedly that series is famous for cheap plastic.

6. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah i got them dirt cheep lol , if they were the only ones released here i think ill go back and buy the other sets.. Ill wait to hear what some others have to say too.. Whats on the DVDs that come with them do you know, is it some kind of movie ?

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've got a set as well. I've kept mine MOSC for whatever reason (most likely spatial issues). Sometimes, I find myself weighing whether to sell or keep 'em. I really have enjoyed the package design of them though. They look very nice! :D 

8. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

they always have those warming the shelves at suncoast and hastings

9. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the suncoast near me has never had them and im in there alot looking for anime , i have actually never seen these before today in any store or i would have bought them before now because this robot is pretty cool once its combined .. I dont have a hastings though..

10. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

well in oklahoma the anime fever isnt as crazy (thank god) and ever since dbz went off the air anything japanese in the mall has sat and sat and sat and sat

11. Dream

Dream SEND THE BOOKS!

I have a lot of microman figures, but I never got those guys. They do look pretty cool though.
    I think the dvd has an episode or some commercials, you know I don't really know, so sorry.
    They are awesome figures though.

12. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i just finished building the big combiner robot that the 4 vehicles make, its pretty sweet.. The hands remond me of like Optimal Optimus only these ones are ball jointed so you can spred the fingers out, i dont think primes did that .. And one of you said the plastic is pretty cheap , i dont think it is , the big bot went together and is pretty tight. The only things that fall off are the blue clear pieces that go on the micromen but there suppose to come off..

i took some more pics of the vehicles out of the package and the combined robot, it stands about 8 or 9 inches tall.. Its very cool looking .. Im going back to the store this weekend and im going to pick up the other 3 sets so i may put 2 sets up for sale on here if anyone is intrested.. Anyways here is what he looks like, he was hard to photograph because of all the chrome lol..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I might be interested in a set if the price is right. LMK!

14. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Me too. I like my little Microman Batman. He needs bad guys!

15. akum6n

akum6n Bootleg

They're not particularly rare, which is good because you can often find them quite easily for low prices.

The Biomachine set was released in late 2004- Microforever.com has more info on the set. (Check the sidebar, under BIOMACHINE.)

You think those are cool- you should check out some of the Acroyear villains from that year!

I agree with the 'cheapy plastic' sentiment, but I still can't resist picking up a release every now and then. :D