Found the Movie Handheld LCD Game!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Silverwynde, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Silverwynde

Silverwynde PsychoCompletist-by-proxy

Searching didn't net any posts for finding this already, so here it goes. Found it at ShopKo here in Neenah WI. $17.99, so unless you're really bent on picking this up, wait for it to pop up someplace else, as ShopKo's prices are at about the same level as KB.
    Also found some more 'household goods' type stuff at Target tonight: 3-Piece Twin Set Flannel Sheets (& pillowcases) featuring OP & BB (packaged in a nice little zippered plastic case), 2-Piece Bath Set featuring OP & BB on the bath towel and a logoed wash cloth, a Hooded Towel Wrap (it'll give you Prime ears!), and a Soft-as-Velvet Throw: the Utltimate Throw.....that's a deliberate typo, btw....featuring OP & BB on a 50x60" throw. The flannel sheets set was $19.99, the rest were $10.99 each. If any or all of these were previously unknown, somebody LMK and I'll do pics later if need be......

Attached Files:

2. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Definitely get pictures of the other items if you can. I haven't heard of them yet.

Man, just when I thought it was dying down, the merchandise picks up again. :lol  At this rate, I might have to sale a kidney.

3. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Interesting indeed. Post the rest of the pics if you would and we'll do one front page news post on all of it together.

4. Silverwynde

Done and done. Perusing the master merch list, I note there's no pic for the 'Pinball Machine' listing, so I've also tossed in a pic of it (got it earlier this week at TRU, a painful $69.99, IIRC), and on the advice of the mighty Defensis Prime :rolleyes2  , its cross-sell, which seems interesting to me, too. I recall news about the Arcade Jet, but the other two items....?

Alphie's probably crying just as loudly as I am. :D  I bet there's no duplicate and triplicate purchases of Bumblebee items to deal with, though.....

Attached Files:

5. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Awesome! *goes to sale kidney*

6. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That pinball wars thing looks like it might be fun.

7. loudstone

loudstone Artobot

Interesting, our Shopko has had that LCD for around a month now. Didn't realize it would be news, because we never get anything first :p  All the other stuff is news to me though :D 

8. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks for the pics - the Merch list will be getting an update later this weekend!

9. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    Poor, poor Alphie. By the time I see you next you'll have lopped off an arm and lost other vital organs too, huh?

10. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah that pinball wars thing looks cool

11. 1UpCheatachu

1UpCheatachu Lemony Fresh TFW2005 Supporter

12. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    That pinball game looks like a winner. Wonder if it will show up in my area?

13. Silverwynde

MORE stuff.

Def and I hit the Fond du Lac, WI Wal-Mart on the way back from Monday night's Brewers game (my first major league game, and it was a massive blast, I wish I could go again before the season's over, and Optimash Prime will have a playmate in the form of a Brewers-uniform wearing version of the supreme spud) and found a new/different version of the 3-piece flannel sheet set. This set has different designs on the sheets (and one of them is white rather than light blue), though the pillowcases are apparently the same, and the whole wad of folded fabric is packaged inside a plastic case which is then held inside a neat little drawstring bag. $19.96, IIRC, at Wal-Mart.
    Today, an item came through my line at Neenah Wal-Mart and so gave me something to pick up off the clock; a new bottle of bubble bath for $1.67, ooh shiny label. No toy topper, but hey.

Attached Files: