Found New TF Robotmasters KO's at Biglots

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by ELITEA1, Sep 30, 2006.

1. ELITEA1

ELITEA1 Well-Known Member

Hello all,
    I went by Biglots today to see if they have anything new in for christmas and I indeed found something. Forgive me I don't currently have a working camara so no pictures.

So . . .what did I find.
    3 differant box sets of two Robot masters which means six figures in total.
    These are packaged in boxes and the interesting thing the back of the box actually contains a company name of Agglo in Hong Kong. Even says distributed by Big Lots.

The set I bought has Mirage/and the Megatron Machine Wars jet.
    The other two are:
    the hoist/towline tow truck & the other Machine war jet.
    Last set has Jetfire Cyberjet & the armadillo

I can't help but wander of the legal ramifications of all this
    Wow.

2. TSFC

TSFC Banned

Nothing. Plenty of other TF kos have gone through those doors. Ain't gonna be brought down by these.

3. ELITEA1

Yah, I Know

Yah, I know just found it interesting.

The spring mechanism has been removed from the auto transforms so transformation still works same just not with the "auto" feature.
    Also, comes with the 'bonus' weapons from Robomasters line. Set I got came with sword. The hoist set comes with trident and mace, and the last set comes with the shield.

Just for FYI

4. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    How are they colored?

5. ELITEA1

Colored

Mirage is in blue & white 'classic' colors. has sorta duel flame up middle front of car with 26 over and also Robotmaster RM-03 on spoiler. Comes with Blue one piece gun.

Rid Widrazor (jet with Megs looking head). Is primarily black with orange patern.
    Comes with both jets weapons his green the other jets red. Both jets are one piece, don't come apart.

towline is red with yellow comes with a gun and mace. Towlines grill is attached(packed in robotmode). I didn't buy yet so I don't know if it has the pistol

Other jet Green with a grey/yellow camo pattern. Comes with trident weapon in picture

Jetfire colored just like Robotmaster jet. Pretty accurate jetfire red/white black color scheme. Weapon for arm is white and he comes with an extra hand gun.

Armordillo is in a primary brown color with yellow claws. Comes with shield.

Last thing, they're $4.00 a for a set of two boxed. Didn't mention that before.

Hope that helps.

6. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I might check some out.

How is the quality? Is it high quality for a KO or cheap ass stuff that will break with great ease?

7. ELITEA1

Mirage was decent quality there was a small crack in a connection place, but not enough to disappoint me. Joints are tight and better than the Robot master ko I got a few months ago. Ball joints are loose and nail polish only works for a little while.

The jet is very good over all, however the pin in the connection by the head on one side of it was pushed in to far and scratched the head slightly and had it angled terribly. When I was trying to move the head to push the pin out it snapped of its peg.

Anyway, I fixed the pin and the head and he's just fine now.
    In fact, I hope to get the other two sets and even thinking of getting more for kitbash/recolor.

Can't wait to see if they get in any other Robotmaster molds. Hoping for Star Saber and Victory Leo personally.

8. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If I ever see the RM of Prime, Starscream, etc that are new molds they will be mine.

9. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sure would like to see the Roadbots at Big Lots in the near future...

10. Ogami Daigoro

Ogami Daigoro Blue Lantern Bearer

Anyone else drooling at the thought of Classics KOs at some point?

11. Seeker

Seeker Time Lord

Ebay:
    Yeah, I would love to see some classics Ko's. I have a army of seeker clones in mind.

12. *Deathblade

*Deathblade Well-Known Member

I saw these today, the QC on them was ASS, the paint was terrible, and more than half of them were falling apart in the packaging, I passed, even for 4 bucks.