Found my treasure trove

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RubberChicken, May 16, 2011.

1. RubberChicken

RubberChicken Well-Known Member

So one day last week my wife calls me at work at tells me that my boys had brought up my Soundwave from the basement. I said, "I didn't even know I had Soundwave in the basement. How are my boys finding things in my stuff that I don't know about?" So I get home Friday night and they bring it to me. I'm thrilled to find that his guns are still in the back and only slightly disappointed there is no tape in him. Nice find! We have some fun looking at him for a bit, then I ask my oldest how he found him and tell him to show me where.

He leads me to a box that my mom sent from her house at some point that I never bothered going through. We dig into it and find:

Blitzwing
    Ratchet
    Buzzsaw
    Ravage
    All 6 Constructicons
    First Aid
    Drap Strip
    Topspin
    Flattop
    Skullcruncher
    Flamefeather

and various guns/missiles/accessories to round out some of the figures nicely. I was just about in heaven. It was a fun night.

Thinking about it, that accounts for the majority of my TF toys as a kid. My collection sure seemed a lot larger when I was younger.

2. Kaiwera05

Kaiwera05 Soundwave Enthusiast

Ebay:
    nice dude.

3. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Wow great find! Those kids deserve pizza.