Customs: found a way to use energon stormjet as bruticus's breastplate

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 3, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

basicly what i did is that i salvaged energon stormjets shoulder parts and using a dremil cut and shapend them to be a set of square shaped plug and socket style combiner ports

Attached Files:

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

on stormjet that yellow colored shoulder piece serves as the socket hole square part of the combiner port

while the black shoulder paret itslef serves as the connector stud plug part for it

while the second picture of onslaught with the red box drawn on his stomac shows the area where i had to gut him and cut with a dremil to make enough room to set stormjets plug hole socket shoulder part into place with\
    with the plug stud part itself being set up on energon skyblast back so that skyblast in vehicle mode can combine with onslught to form bruticus's flyign wing armored breastplate

3. siniquezu

siniquezu Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble figuring out exactly what was done. What head did you use?

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Looks like a modded Energon Steamhammer head, which I really like. I'm not quite sure I get what you did to SJ and Onslaught, though. I understand your cutting the chunk out of Onslaught's chest to plug SJ in, but I'm not sure exactly how he plugs in.

I also can't figure out how he manages to work as a breastplate considering how much of Bruticus' front he can cover in jet mode. Using one of the Raptor-y jets as a breastplate, I can see, but I'm not sure about SJ.

Pics of the combined form, perhaps?