Found a trailer for Movie 1 Leader Prime! Well, sorta anyways...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autobot Burnout, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Found a trailer for Movie 1 Leader Prime! Well, sorta anyways...(W/ a picture, now!)

Hey all, discovered something earlier and I thought it would be cool to share. For those of you who have any version of the TF1 Leader Prime, you know how there's that hole at the back end of Truck mode for a trailer, yet there is no trailer to actually put in it?

Well, I stumbled upon one that works: Energon Prime's trailer! As it turns out, the "hitch" peg on the trailer is actually the perfect size to fit into the said hole on Movie Prime, and when peged can be passed off as a workable trailer, to a degree anways. It's not a permement solution to trailer-less prime, as the trailer's spacing between the peg and itself just allows it to sit behind Movie Prime, it can not turn as if it was attached to it's real owner; Energon Prime. It also sits a little high when attached to movie prime, leaving the very back edge to scratch against the floor if the pair is rolled on the floor.

Still, it's a weird find, and I just thought I'd share it with you all:thumb 

2. ThinkTank Customs

ThinkTank Customs TFW2005-Citizen

News Credits:
    nice find

please take a pic

3. Bilbo Boxhead

Bilbo Boxhead Geewunners GTFO

:useless 

4. iheartarcee

iheartarcee Idonotheartbeastwars

:useless 

5. Jefrey8395

Jefrey8395 Mr.COG

^this

6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Pictured in my head... that looks... awkward.

7. Autobot Burnout

Knew I shouda taken a pic before my camera's batteries lost their charge...ah well. When my camera is done charging, I'll take some pics for you guys.

8. Autobot Burnout

Okay, sorry for the wait, guys, but the rechargeable batteries ended up not being good anymore, so I had to go out and pick some up, then wait a VERY long time for them to charge before the camera was useable.

Anyways, here is the promised pic!:
    [​IMG]

As I said before, the hole is JUUUUST the right size for the Trailer's peg to fit into, but because Movie Prime is a LOT bigger in Truck mode than E. Optimus in truck mode, all you can do with the new truck w/ trailer is roll it fowards (unless you want to try turning it like a G1 Motormaster would work when rolling on the floor:tongue: ).

Also, I'm just going to say these facts so no one needs to ask about them:
    1. Yes, OP4 the Optimus submarine drone is in the trailer and is missing the markings and is a different shade of blue. It's now "Nautilus-4", part of my Energon Nemesis Prime custom (the actual figure has been getting a total makeover downstairs, so I just had the trailer laying around doing nothing in my top secret nerd lair a.k.a. my room, as I'm not re-doing the trailer until I can find a large enough Decepticon or Unicron symbol to go on the back of the trailer). Check it out on Radicons (when I remember to update the dang thing...:redface2: )
    2. The reason you can see a Movie Wheelie, Movie Voyager Prime, ROTF Smokescreen (the Jazz repaint), and a WM exclusive Classics BB in the background is because I was shooting this for my little photocomic's next update.

Lastly, if anyone wants me to take alternate shots of this odd combo, just let me know. I can not take pictures with any other Movie Leader Prime (anything smaller classed does not have a trailer hole for Energon Prime's trailer) however, as I currently only own the very first version of the TF1 Movie Leader Prime (I paid $5 for the guy in near-mint complete condition originaly about a year ago, who could pass up a deal like that?).