Found 6" Titaniums back at Target today - Disappointed with the selection

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sideswipe83, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Sideswipe83

Sideswipe83 Well-Known Member

With the reset of the Target toy aisles right around the corner, I have been checking daily for the 6" Titaniums and the GI Joe 25th Singles/5 Packs. Well, a second Target actually opened in our market this past Tuesday, so they went ahead and set the aisles with the new plan-o-grams before opening, so it had all the new product (at least what had shipped so far) on the shelves and tags up for the rest. I scored the Joe 5 packs ($22.49 each with opening day coupon) on opening day, and have been checking back for the Titaniums and Single figures.

Today, they finally got in the Titanium figures and while they actually got 12 in stock, it was a major let down. Here I was hoping for ones like Magnus, The Fallen, Cheetor, and what do they have. 4 cases worth of RID Optimus Prime, WWI Starscream, and Rodimus. I have to wonder if this is the normal asst starting off, or for the length of the item in the stores, or if this was a fluke and the other Target will get a better asst.

2. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

this may be news........i dont think anyone has found them at a target since they stopped carrying them a while back

3. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    New Targets carry older inventory as a test to see how well the items sell. If the toys sell great, they'll know what to keep on order and what to leave in the dust. Not news, really. The reason they have Joe 25th is because those have been on order for quite awhile :) 

4. Sideswipe83

Sideswipe83 Well-Known Member

I thought they were coming back to all stores since last week it was posted in News that the DPCI had been reactivated at regular price ($15.99) and put on the plan-o-gram with the Ultimate Bumblebee, but the description now read G1 6" Figures.

The old Target in town is due to get them too, but just has not gotten their reset inventory yet.

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Please get G1 Magnus...Please get G1 Magnus...Please get G1 Magnus...

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Ooh, Target restocking on Titaniums...looks like I need to figure out who I want to get since like alternators..I skipped the line.

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What he said ... what he said ... what he said.