Forza 2 car show

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by seven, Jun 20, 2007.

1. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I'm sure I'm not the only one playing around with Forza 2 (see Twin Twist's post in the DiRT thread). I've just been doing basic stuff but messing around with my deluxe barricade made me go into the game and blow what little cash I had on the Mustang GT and the Saleen body kits (there is a Saleen based off an older Musatang but not the current style).

My barricade WiP. I couldnt find any black wheels in the game but there is a set of 7 bladed ones that match the ones on the toy just silver (edit) Didn't ever buy custom wheels so I was unaware I could paint them. Getting the Decepticon logo just right is going to bug me for days. I still need to outline the POLICE in black and finish the emblem and I'm about as done as can be with it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My ghetto Focus that I started the game with

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Front Wheel Drives cant drift well but I'll still try.
    [​IMG]

I have a couple of more but theyve been cycled off the Forza site and I never saved them.

2. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

3. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Neo Geo Pocket for LIFE, bitches.
    [​IMG]

4. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I've seen what it takes to do graphics on the car in Forza 2, and I can't believe the things people do. It looks like you just slap a picture on as as decal, but that's not how it works at all. The insane amount of tweaking done to get things to look just right would drive me insane.

And I laughed at Earthworm Jim. Talk about someone who needs a new game.

5. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

I should retake the shots of modern Smokescreen, it's completely tricked out now!

6. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

[​IMG]

Getting close on Barricade. I really hate how inserting to the opposite side mirrors everything but I also love it since I can then copy that mirrored object and paste it back over to the other side if something needed mirroring (if thats even a word).

It does take a lot of time, patience, and planning to do some of the amazing things others do. Barricade was pretty easy since its a pretty plain design and text based. The Decepticon logo is probably the hardest since its a tad bit smaller than I would like.

I need to actually play more since I'm down to less than 1k credits after buying the body kit and wheels for the Mustang. Also I add more and more people to my avoid list every time I dare venture online. I think I'm going to use one of the Old Vettes or one of the Camaros and do a paint scheme similar to the 74 Camaro BB next, complete with rust and bondo spots.