Fortress Maximus

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Cycrolus, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cycrolus

Cycrolus Herald of Primus

Ebay:
    Well Kinda. This guy belongs to a friend of mine. It's a Fort Max alright but he's dirty and quite yellow. And missing lots of pieces including a head. I really don't know how to price this in his current condition. I do know how hard it is to get one and that most of the yellow can be removed with some work. So I'm looking for offers right now. I'll relay the offers to my friend and see if he's interested in selling. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Cycrolus

Ebay:
    Thanks for your input but this isn't really a discussion thread, nor was I price checking. As per rule 3. This is not a discussion forum.
    The Junkion Exchange is not a place for discussion or to post random and negative comments. Any posts of that nature will be removed. You may ask questions about the items for sale/trade, but nothing more. If your interested in purchasing this please PM me, I will not negotiate prices in public. Also I never implied that the item was not in my possesion, as it is. The seller is currently asking $250 for the figure at this time. Thanks

3. Cycrolus

Ebay:
    I think you mean banned. And no he is not a member nor does he have any intention of becoming one as he does not have a desire to keep up with current affairs of the transformers universe and does not have a desire to post or create threads. For him to create a member ship to sell one item would be futile. As per site rules he would need to have feedback of some sort before selling anyway. I'm also not trying to be a jerk, you however have hijacked my thread to attempt to enforce rules that are not your responsibility, and also attempt to slander a product you no almost nothing about.

I for one am familiar to the rules. The item is in my possession. I offered it on this site in the hopes that a fellow TFW member would be able to get him. What I really hoped for was a radicon to buy him and do a custom. Thus the reason FM is not on ebay right now. [​IMG]

Please refer to rule number 3 as quoted above. As for your offer it is insulting and negative. If you would take the time to do some research you will find that FM's in similar condition have sold for far more than that and often will be missing more parts than this one. Please if you are sincere about making an offer I'll gladly respond via PM.

4. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is this item still for sale? I'm interested but the $250 price tag is a little high.....is the seller willing to negotiate on the price

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.