Fortress Maximus for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Neo-Prime, May 8, 2011.

1. Neo-Prime

Neo-Prime Leader

Jul 10, 2009
    Hey guys, I'm in need of some cash so sadly I'm having to sell some of my formers; one of them is my Fortress who i have been trying to restore over the past year. I would say he's at least 55% complete with him missing just 10 things (that are on eBay). He's yellowed and is in need of some fresh stickers but transforms and looks great nether the less.

Cerebros and Spike are not originals though, they're reproduction parts. You'll be able to see this in the picture with Cerebros' gun being a tuquoise blue and Spike's arms and legs being yellow.

As a bonus, I'll be throwing in two resin reproductions of Grommet and Cog's right arm.

I'm looking for around £400-£450 for him to cover the cost of how much I've paid to get him to the point he is at now. That price gives me no profit at all, I'm selling him on at the price I've paid, hopefully to somebody who will continue to give him the care and attention he deserves to make him truly immaculate once again :) 

If you're interested, please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can,
    Thanks guys.

PS: I won't know about postage costs until Monday, so when you e-mail, please tell me your country so I can calculate shipping costs to you, thanks.

Attached Files: