Fort vs Brave Max

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Necare, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Necare

Necare Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I understand that the paint schemes are vastly different and prices...however are there different accessories and figures that come with Fort Maximus that do NOT come with Brave max?

2. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    his two pieced robot...grommet? and the rifle and handgun...there was a lucky draw brave max that came with all the stuff fort max did....

plus there are reproduction rifles and guns that are excellent stand-ins for the originals that never got made...ebay has them from time to time...i got my rifle and handgun off ebay for $30 shipped for both...

3. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Yeah, including the Lucky Draw Master Sword

4. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    "spike, the radar and "spike"'s gun were the only accessories included with brave max

5. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Yup.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Brave Max comes with the gun for the middle robot and the radar dish beyond the base robots.

Fort Max has in addition to the above a large single barrel rifle and a double barrel gun for the large robot and Gasket and Grommit vehicles. Getting repros of the guns are easy and many are color matched to Brave Maximus' red plastic. Gasket and Grommit are less common, but they are out there.

Japanese Fortress Maximus has all of the above plus a sword for the middle robot and the large robot. The sword for the large robot has been reused with Car Robots Omega Prime giftset and recently a garage company put out repros/minorly modified versions.

Grand Maximus has all of the above plus a pretender shell for the middle robot.

Personally I don't really care about Gasket and Grommit and love Brave Max's colors, so I have the repro guns on mine and I'm quite satisifed.