Fort Maximus: Just the pieces, m'am...er maybe.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by DecepticonZone, Oct 11, 2009.

1. DecepticonZone

DecepticonZone Well-Known Member

All parts I am looking to pay for. Paypal or money order.
    After many canceled bids, auction removals, or downright crappy pieces.. I was even going to swap and paint some Grand Max parts, but ran into the same kind of nightmare trying to track him down. I've decided to go to the board with these requests.

Both red waist cannons.
    Both arm ramps.
    Knee cannons.
    HM Spike.
    Any of his mini cons.
    And last, but not least, Cerebros.

During the end of my Iraq tour, I decided for no other reason than celebration, I required ton of the bigger scale TFs. Looking to add them to my shelves as trophies, that being the case I ended up buying a sorta bare Fort Max. So I am looking to complete him. I understand some people don't want to sell the parts just by themselves, and have a Fort Max they are attached to. I'm willing to listen to offers.
    Thanks for reading!

2. The Honey Badger

The Honey Badger Tfcon2016 Chicago was a blast! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Nice....I look around to see if I have some parts for you, free of charge. After each of my deployments to Iraq, Yea, i blew like 500-1000 on Tfs or botcon trips, lol. Its a good reward after time in the box, unless your a fobit. They dont deserve Tfs', lol. j/k.

3. DecepticonZone

Free of charge? You're the man, but I can't let you do that. But, there's a Henkei/Gentei Skywarp, with minor card and bubble damage.. given enough time, can get prepped and SP to your grid. Assets available on request.

I lived out on a combat outpost, the only solid roof we had was the inside of our MRAPS. I still miss those giant machines, sometimes. I wouldn't call everyday a blockbuster movie, but we had some 'high adventure' on occasion.

Glad to meet a fellow vet who's into TFs. I actually took over a couple, and had one or two sent. Mostly cassettes, cause they're a lot easier to pack up than deluxes.
    City Commander used to stand tall on some concrete blocks in my "ranger grave." Starscream was in jet mode, strung off the center pole with five fity.. For all the gear smearing, and pranks pulled with people's boots, no one dared touch my Transformers.

I even have some pictures of Ratbat chilling out on my saw, I think. Cheers, bro. Here's to everyone still over there.

4. The Honey Badger

The Honey Badger Tfcon2016 Chicago was a blast! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I agree brother....Kinda dug through some stuff, havnt found anything yet, but I will let you know!

5. DecepticonZone

Bump.

6. DecepticonZone

Another bump. I'm willing to pay or make trades, if you have any of these parts, or even reproductions of them, let me know. I'm still looking.

7. sunlink

sunlink Be Transformed TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    check out my sales thread. I have a bunch of Max parts available!