Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I'll send a request as soon as I'm done with this story mission

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm beginning to think my phone is too old for this game. It takes longer to load battles than to play them...and it is absolutely tedious to be constantly waiting for things to load.

(And I seem to be having the worst luck at unlocking characters, which is also a drag.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Got the latest NOX on my laptop. It goes pretty fast.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

I would be interested in joing a more fully active clan as well. No chat in the TFW2005 alliance.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Our alliance (TFW2005 G1) is finally doing the help requests. Yesterday was the first day since the game launched that I could get the full 1000 daily loyalty points from help requests. I think maybe people who haven't played the Marvel game maybe thought that by asking for help, the people helping them would be losing something, so they didn't want to bother anyone. But of course, it's the opposite.

We also started our first alliance mission today. Only three of us participating so far, and the third person went up the path I was already on instead of taking out a linked node someone else was waiting for, but oh well. We'll get the hang of it. And Waspinator shows up as an enemy!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

That was probably me, I have almost no idea how the alliance mission works, lol. I progressed until the game said I was out of energy, I chose to use a refill & that did nothing, so I clearly need to read up on the procedures.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, they don't really tell you much. But I think we get more points for more paths being explored, and also there are things called linked nodes. They protect other nodes on other paths. There's one in the middle path, and it's making one node in front of Teebo stronger. If someone goes up the middle path and takes it out, the node on the other path will be weaker. Right now, it's not a huge deal because all the enemies are kind of weak anyway. But it will make a huge difference later.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Diecast G2

Diecast G2 Transtectorless

News Credits:
    My last three free daily Crystal rolls were a 2 star Arcee, followed by a 1 star Arcee, and just now a 3 star Arcee.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Weird coincidence, but good pulls. At this early stage of the game, any 3-star is a good get, and Arcee seems good in general.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got a 3 star Grindor several days ago, and nothing but dupes since. Fucking Transformers games and dupes, what's with that?

• Like Like x 1
  11. rework

rework The Voice of Experience

Has anyone identified the best levels in the Story mode to grind for ore? I have plenty of gold and sparks, but lack of ore is stalling my progress. My bots aren't strong enough to run the last few missions and I need the ore to upgrade...

• Like Like x 1
  12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Keep in mind that getting a dupe makes that character's ability more powerful.

Make sure you've done every path in every level. You get a lot of bonus ore and energon for exploring all paths.

• Like Like x 1
  13. rework

Yeah, already did that as far as I can. Problem is, ore returns dry to a trickle if it's not a new map.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cax6ton

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    So I can't drop out of an alliance mission. The game doesn't let you use those bots anywhere else. My alliance wasn't doing the missions or responding, so I dropped out of the alliance. Now those bots say they are being used in an alliance mission but I'm not in an alliance and can't get them out. Really not happy with the game right now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. rework

Yes, you get locked in for the duration of the mission. It sucks considering how hard it is to level up to a useful level. Most people probably only have 3 useful bots. I'm sure it works out fine down the road, but since they just launched they should have lifted that restriction.

I made sure to burn through the Spark missions I needed before starting the alliance mission today.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cax6ton

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    It also would be nice if there were something somewhere that shows where bots can be re-used and where they will be locked. Especially if there is no way to drop out of an alliance mission like you can with all of the others, it might have been nice to know that this isn't like a raid or arena mission where the same bots can be used in different scenarios at the same time.

I'm slowly catching on to how things work, but it a bit frustrating that there's a lot you have to figure out the hard way because there is NO info in the game that really explains it. Even when I went to the game website I found a little more info, but still not much that makes it clear.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Only in arena you can still use them but yeah not liking it myself even when you got 100% explored.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cax6ton

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    yeah, in the process of arguing about it on the official boards I realized that I was already putting up with too much mobile game freemium bullshit. The gated time playing, the bazillion in-game currencies, the grinding, the promise that it will be better once you're a higher level, the cursory support, the constant promotions in-game, the reliance on alliances and events to suck more time away....nah, I'm done before I get started.

If it weren't for the license I wouldn't have gone more than 5 minutes with this, I gave this a lot more time and indulgence and let it suck more time than it deserved. After Legends and Angry Birds I've done enough and given enough. Somehow I avoided Earth Wars, and I'm avoiding this one from now on. That's not meant to be negative toward anyone who plays, even those who pay for it - if it's entertaining you, then by all means I support your wish to play.

Reject any alliance requests I have hanging out there guys, I'm not playing any longer.

• Like Like x 2
  19. iuJacob

iuJacob low battery

News Credits:
    it tells you that you will locked in to the current alliance mission, even if you leave or switch alliances.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree 100% I don't get the reasoning for hold the bots hostage?

• Like Like x 1