Transformers Forged to Fight

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by ssjkazer, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Geof7609

Geof7609 Brake Pioneer

Personally, I'm finding 2-star characters to be really useful, considering how they're easier to level up with fewer resources. My 2-star Bludgeon is Rank 3 (only level 9/30,) and is still probably the hardest hitting bot I have, and I'm using him alongside 3-star Motormaster, Sideswipe, and Ultra Magnus (all of which are currently Rank 2 for lack of sparks.) I know several players have higher ranked bots, but I'm just saying that the 2-stars aren't something to be dismissed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Also known as Cheese House

News Credits:
    I know, I'm just still getting used to the new (to me) ranking/XP system. I'm still kinda in the TF Devastations mindset, where your characters ranked up based on how/when you used them. :)  Hey, how do you get rid of character duplicates you don't need? I have some Mirages and Sideswipes to spare.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Having as many 2-stars as you can get is very useful for the 3-star arena. Otherwise, they really start to become obsolete once you start taking your 3-stars to rank 3. The 2-stars can't really hold their own anymore once you start getting into story mode Act 2. It is slow getting the sparks, though. I'm waiting for Tactician to come back around in the Daily missions so I can take my Ultra Magnus to rank 3.

I've also run into the problem someone else was talking about before, where Ore has become too scarce.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's why you spend your raid money on ore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Forging but you need everyone right now for arena, not enough characters and dups give special ore too and 2* dups unlocks signature

• Like Like x 1
  6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Sure, but there's a limit how much you can get in a certain span of time, and that's still really low. I don't think five tier 1 ore and five tier 2 ore is even going to raise a tier 3 character a single level.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    As of now the community on Line has spoken most loudly that the following paths are the best for farming Ore-13:
    You also raid to unlock the better ones

• Like Like x 2
  8. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    what do those numbers mean?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Act, Chapter, and Scene (or Mission) of the story missions.

The first one in that list is Act 1, Chapter 3, Scene 6.

The second one is Act 1, Chapter 4, Scene 1, and so on.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah...I haven't logged on in a couple of days because it seems so futile.

I grinded Star Wars Lego for hours to unlock even the stupidest of minifigs...but it at least felt like progress. The fact that I never draw a good character in this game really has an adverse affect on me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Also known as Cheese House

News Credits:
    Ah! But what, if I'm inclined to ask, are "dups"?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Short for duplicates. Getting something you already have

• Like Like x 2
  13. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    can someone please explain how the arena works to me, because i just dont get it. i have been fighting in it for 2 days because thats how i thought u can get waspinator and, like i said, i haven't got him and i dont understand how it works

• Like Like x 1
  14. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

Arenas are open for a few days and have three "versions" that restrict what bots you can use: 1 Star bot arena, 2 Star bot arena, and 3 and 4 Star bot arena. The way you earn points is by beating other opponents. Each battle is a set of three fights, and you need to win at least two of three fights to win the battle. Each battle you win will increase your point multiplier up to a max of 3x (triple) points per fight. When you lose a battle, your multiplier is reset, but you continue to earn points towards your total in the arena until the timer ends.

There are "point milestones" that reward you with different items or gold as you play and win more battles. At the end of the arena (when the timer ends), they calculate the final point totals for each player in each version and send the finishing rewards to your in-game mail. That finishing reward is how you can get Waspinator now, if you rank high enough in the point totals when the timer ends.

To see the rewards in the game, click on Fight -> Arenas and look at the arena version(s) you are competing in. Click on the "View Details" button, and you will see the "point milestone" rewards. At the top of the screen, click on "Rank" to see the finishing rewards for that arena. If you check them right now, you'll probably be mad and frustrated :( 

PLEASE NOTE: The chance of getting the best rewards is very, very small, and I am pretty positive it would be impossible to get them without constantly playing every time your bots are available to fight again. Even playing constantly, you'll need at least 12 bots in that Star level (1 Star, 2 Star, or 3 and 4 Star) to earn more points when your timer is up and you can fight again.

The only other way to get Waspinator right now is with the "Reassembled Crystal" that costs 150 Energon each, but the odds are very low there as well. I can't comment on the percent of pulling any character since they don't publish those numbers, but I think I read online it's like a 1 - 3 percent chance of pulling a four Star bot...

I hope this helps explain how it works. Let me know if you have any other questions. Other people please feel free to correct or add any more info.

15. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only way to get waspinator in either three arenas is to place in the top 5.

16. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    It's top-5 for the 4-star, but it's top 50 for the 3-star, and top 250 for the 2-star.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Getting Wasp from the Arena is impossible for the new players, however that doesn't mean you shouldn't play it.

Play it for the awards at the end to help build your team stronger, plus getting the 1* crystals are helpful to build up that 1* roster.

I only have 6 bots I can play with in the 4* arena so my numbers are really low.

IMG_0102.PNG

IMG_0103.PNG

• Like Like x 1
  18. Deceptigtar

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Six 4 star bots?! Damn I only 4.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

:jawdropper: 

Only
    "You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." :D 

Gentlemen, please... a little respect... I "only" have one THREE star bot, and zero four star bots.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Teepo

Teepo Well-Known Member

I just found this by pure chance... if you pause the game in a fight (the button is between the two health bars at the top of the screen), you can see what all the buffs and debuffs are!

IMG_0039.PNG