fordjuse

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Butuman, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Butuman

Butuman Well-Known Member

It's a pleasure to start this guy's feedback thread. Purchased a Joe figure from fordjuse at a great price. The item arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Great communication, overall a great member to have in the transformers community. Thanks again!

2. Evac

Evac decepticons 4ever

Ebay:
    awesome seller.... A+++++++

3. wwoptimusprime

wwoptimusprime Till all are one

Grade A seller. Great condition. On a side note, do you have a cat?

4. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    Fordjuse still owes me about 100 in trade value, kept in somewhat decent contact- assuring me I'd get my trade. Settled on a rotf bruticus and was told "it's buried in my storage" haven't heardq from him for a while now. If you fix this, I'll change it.

5. Bumblebee3

Bumblebee3 Autobot

News Credits:
    fordjuse is an awesome seller and super fast and safe shipper also, highly recommended to all A+++++

Thanks

6. Lion

Lion Will bite you!

Ebay:
    After some back and forth emails, got my scramble city ultra Magnus (which he said was damaged, I couldn't find any) back. It's been almost a year since I left feedback, and he explained that he had several personal issues, which you can't really dispute, so I give him the benefit of doubt. I'm still not 100% happy that we traded even, but I did get something back that I wanted, so I'm settling my feedback with a (stealing from ebay) a neutral score. Not happy, but not mad. After looking at his sales thread, there's more he could have offered, but, oh well. I wouldnt want to bury the guy for being a scalper, but use at your own risk.