Heavy/Scratch: Ford GT bluestreak wip

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by ultra magnus 14, Feb 7, 2009.

1. ultra magnus 14

ultra magnus 14 WRECKER

hello radicons this is my first thread and i want to thank everbody here because after many months of looking at these cool projects ive decided to post my first particurally because of JazzEd pics are the best that i can get them because i had to use my built in webcam if anybody knows how to get a cellphone pic on here please let me know! thanks for looking!!

Attached Files:

2. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

I can see this is coming along nicely! What model are you using? And how did you cut it up? Don't worry about the pics you can see what's going on there. Keep up the good work! Keep us posted on updates.

3. ultra magnus 14

ultra magnus 14 WRECKER

i actually didnt have to cut it up it was some transformer knock off at dollar general and the outer shell is really strong but the connector pieces are brittle but they have to come off anyway!

4. JazzEd

JazzEd Truckasaurus!

I need to go to the Dollar Store more often! I think I'll go to some of those stores around town here and see what I can find. Thanks for the tip. Are you planning on painting it?

5. ultra magnus 14

ultra magnus 14 WRECKER

just got done putting the primer coat on should be done by next weekend at the earlest.

6. caretaker27

caretaker27 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    looking nice, wish i had such nice finds at my local dollar stores. keep up the good work.

7. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I think I saw that KO just the other week actually. Looked like a KO of the Roadbots Fort GT.