forarm panels on animated starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by warhokie, Jun 10, 2008.

1. warhokie

warhokie Well-Known Member

Forgive me if someone else as already posted about this. I did a search and couldn't find anything and none of the reviews I've seen show this.. I was fiddling around with Animated Starscream tonight and drop him.. when he landed he hit on the back of his arms pushing one of his launchers foward and causing the two small panels on his arm to open up .. I pushed foward on the other arm and the same result.. pull the launcher back and they close. So.. 2 questions. 1. Has this been documented anywhere? and 2. I've seen every epp. of the show so far and don't recall anything where he made use of anything close to this... have I over looked something?
    Thanks

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    1. Yes, many times. 2. He doesn't use them on the show, they're just some funny thing Hasbro added to the mould for shitz 'n' giggles I guess.

3. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would be very interested to hear the official answer for why Starscream doesnt have null ray like the show. Was it a last minute show change after the voyager mold was done? Did hasbro change it because of its need to have firing missles? Oh well at least we have activators

4. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    The answer is BECAUSE G1.

When it comes to Animated, the answer is usually BECAUSE G1.