For what it's worth, here's my prediction about the appearance of SS

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by HoosierDaddy, Feb 20, 2012.

1. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    I posted this in the sticky thread but i wanted to see if any of you think it could be a good idea.

Here's my prediction. Starscream calls Orion, Optimus prime. I saw the commercial where Optimus says "I'm nothing like a Prime or near a Prime" or something to that degree. I bet he is saying that to Starscream. This will lead Starscream to understand what's going on and I predict Starscream will convince Orion That Megatron is also the enemy and try to talk Orion into joining him. I bet Starscream will try to "rescue" Orion and have him join him. Then when Starscream takes Orion to his new hideout we will find out what Starscream has been up to lately while the Bots AND Cons hunt for Optimus. Maybe this is where the aformention combiner will come into the series. And the combiner is why Screamer needed all that energon.

2. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    didn't you already put this in the other thread?

3. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I shared that same idea when I saw him with the energon cubes. I was having a similar idea about getting wise to what's going on, recruitment, and going against both sides. Though I had no idea about the line in the commercial.

I don't believe there's anything inherently wrong in devoting a thread only to that point, so it doesn't get drowned out so quickly in the other discussions (not that I've read the thread in question, which I don't know). It's an interesting idea to discuss.

Though, OP, you probably should've have put "SS" in the title, and instead put "SPOILERS" so you don't have to use spoiler tags.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

my predictions is that the conversation will go something like this.

Starscream: "
    "

Orion Pax: What? Wait, Aren't you commander Starscream?"

Starscream: "Obviously."

Orion Pax: I thought the Autobots killed you."

Starscream: "What are you talking about?"

Orion Pax: " Lord Megatron told me you were killed."

Starscream: "And you though an Autobot killed me and just happened to forget... Wait... Lord Megatron?"

Orion Pax: "Yes. The leader of the Decepticons who fights to stop warlord Ratchet."

Starscream: "War lord Ratch... Look, I don't know what you're getting at but you're going to just stand there with your hands in the air and let me walk out."

Orion Pax: "Wait! You called me Optimus like the Autobots."

Starscream: "Yes. So?"

Orion Pax: "But you also called me Prime."

Starscream: "Yes. Just because I don't follow you, it doesn't mean I don't acknowledge You're a Prime."

Orion Pax: "But
    "

Suddenly the doors slide open revealing Decepticon troopers. Starscream slides behind Orion.

Orion pax: "
    "

Starscream transforms and flies over them and out of the Nemesis.

Trooper: "What did he say to you?"

Orion: "He said I was Optimus Pr..."

Trooper: "He said you are called Optimus! Is that exactly what he called you?"

Orion Pax: "er yes."

After this Orion starts to suspect Megaton and the Decepticons and secretly starts to attempt to gather information about recent events. In part three, Optimus is convinced Megatron is evil and rebels against him like the synopsis said.

5. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    I am a billion percent in favor of your idea, OP.

6. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    A little too much ignorance on both ends for my taste but's within the same general quadrant of a direction.

7. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    I fear it's more likely that after Starscream gtfo of Nemesis we won't see him for the next episodes. They just threw him in to mess things up a bit and rise our blood pressure.

I think it would be more in Starscream's nature to quickly adapt to Optimus 'new' persona and try to find out what's he's doing with the Autobot codes. Screamer could really use those ancient weapons of mass destruction.

8. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah, I think Part 2's promo clip shows Starscream flying the heck out of there...so I imagine he does escape the Nemesis intact...but I hope he manages to show up again in a couple of episodes...they have to get Optimus back within the next 2, then we have probably a 2 parter focused on Bee...so maybe after that.

9. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Decepticon. I'm no hero

News Credits:
    thanks for the input guys. I think it will be interesting to see what happens. I'm sure it will be a fun ride regardless!

10. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Well..based on the latest news thread looks like old Starscream does link up with the
    MECH boys.....
    :( 

11. ngnikolaos

ngnikolaos Well-Known Member

He does!? Yeeeeeth!

12. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Descriptions of Part 3 say Optimus has doubts and starts to wonder about the Decepticons... that can't happen in Part 2.

13. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Based on that info, makes you wonder if
    Project Chimera is a combiner!

14. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When Starscream fly into the ship,it's funny how Starscream met with Orion Pax