For Trade: MISB 2-Pack Sunstorm - Trade for 2-Pack Shockwave

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Triformis, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Hello all! Well, during the mad Sunday dash for these Target 2-packs, I was able to find a TON of Sunstorms, but, alas, not the one figure I was actually really wanting: Shockwave. I propose a trade if you have Shockwave and want a Sunstorm. I care nothing for the included Activator. So, by all means, rip Shockwave out and send me just him and his instructions. You can keep the Activator as an added bonus if you like.

I can either ship you Sunstorm loose or sealed and it will include a DC# for peace of mind (if using USPS, my preferred carrier, but you can choose what method you'd like). If you want Sunstorm sent MISB, I'll only charge you an extra $2 due to the inevitable pricing difference between shipping a loose Shockwave and a boxed Sunstorm.

One caveat: the trader with the least feedback here will ship first, and upon safe arrival of the item, their item will then be sent immediately. I encourage you to check my stellar feedback here via the link in my sig. and on e-bay under the name: thetrutriformis . Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  2. Triformis

Nobody? Hard to beat this deal!

3. Triformis

4/9 Update: I now have one coming in the mail thanks to a fellow fan!

QUOTE=Triformis;3479162]Hello all! Well, during the mad Sunday dash for these Target 2-packs, I was able to find a TON of Sunstorms, but, alas, not the one figure I was actually really wanting: Shockwave. I propose a trade if you have Shockwave and want a Sunstorm. I care nothing for the included Activator. So, by all means, rip Shockwave out and send me just him and his instructions. You can keep the Activator as an added bonus if you like.

I can either ship you Sunstorm loose or sealed and it will include a DC# for peace of mind (if using USPS, my preferred carrier, but you can choose what method you'd like). If you want Sunstorm sent MISB, I'll only charge you an extra $2 due to the inevitable pricing difference between shipping a loose Shockwave and a boxed Sunstorm.

One caveat: the trader with the least feedback here will ship first, and upon safe arrival of the item, their item will then be sent immediately. I encourage you to check my stellar feedback here via the link in my sig. and on e-bay under the name: thetrutriformis . Thanks![/QUOTE]