Customs: ? for those who have Animated Starscream.

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Automaster, May 22, 2008.

1. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Can his chin be dremeled down? How is the head connected to the body? I wonder how feasible it would be to start making and casting regular and generic character Animated heads.

2. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Yeah, you could chop a big chunk out of his chin without affecting the figure.

The head's on a small ball joint attached at the neck.... the chin droops down in front of the neck, so removing part of it won't alter the joint at all.

However, his head is TINY... I considered giving him a jaw reduction myself, but in a weird sort of way, that long pointy jaw is the only thing that makes the proportions of the head work with the rest of the figure.

Still, I'd be curious to see how it turns out.

BTW, Animated Prowl is exactly the same. The jaw could be reduced, but he runs the risk of looking excessively pin-headed without it.

zmog

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I agree. Screamer has a real small head, he needs the chin just to give it some sense of scale. I'm bashing a modded Lockdown's head on mine(but then again, he won't be Starscream for long)!!;) 

4. JinSaotome

JinSaotome Banned

Ebay:
    Yep, and his chin looks good. Check out my Custom Animated Skywarp to see how his chin looks.

5. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    i wish i had an extra starscream head, definately check out what jin did he made it look pretty darn sweet