For those who dont support TF4, What would had made u support TF4 in first place?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Dec 2, 2011.

?

i would had accepeted TF4 if

1. Some of the Main Decepticons had Survived

40.0%
  2. There was some sort of Cliffhanger

21.8%
  3. Dreamworks get someone that its not bay to direct it

34.5%
  4. Other Reasons (Explain)

34.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    As you All know i do not support a Fourth Movie (Not even a Possible Fifth and Sixth movie as the producers wants to create a second trilogy taking place in the same continuty) Instead i support a possible reboot to the movieverse

And there are alot of People who does not support the plans to create a Second Trilogy of the Bayformers continuty, But What would had made u support TF4 in first Place?

Well i would had accepeted TF, IF Some of the Main Decepticons had survived and if there was some sort of Cliffhanger on the End of the Movie, Like in Movie 1 We Had Barricade, Scorponok and Starscream Surviving and Starscream Left earth, leaving a cliffhanger to the second Movie

in ROTF we Had Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave (and offscreen Barricade) still alive and Megatron noted that it wont be over again leaving a cliffhanger to a thrid Movie

So if in DOTM we had one of the Cons surviving and a Cliffhanger i would had Easily Accepted TF4, but since there was none i do not support TF4 now that Megatron Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Barricade EVERY of the main Cons of the Movie Continuty are Dead (expect some of the cons that appears on the prequels)

What about you non-TF4 supporter? what would had made u accept tf4?

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Nothing. I was expecting DOTM to be the final and any new movies would be underwhelming compared to DOTM. Theres no way to top what was last done. I was hoping they'd let The movies rest for a decade or so before a reboot.

3. LacksAFace

LacksAFace Devastator's Balls

They could introduce a new main villian with some good writing, something which they sort of lacked.

I don't support a reboot unless it is in a totally different scenario (Cybertron), otherwise I'd just end up comparing both of the movie continuities.

I just want more Bot/Con action.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

All for me. I Don't want to see more of the same pathetic villains but the crappy deaths Soundwave, Starscream and Megatron got just put me off. And all of them being dead makes bringing in more feel weird. How many Cybertronians are there?

A cliffhanger also would have helped there feel like there is somewere to go.

I do not want to see Bay in Any franchise I like ever again. It would just mean they are making a heartless film of explosions.

I also want them to go for a completely new style. Something with more heart than the second and third. Also, I want villains with quality, not quantity. The latter just means the heros have to kill more of them making them look bad. This all means that the main thing that would make me want TF4 is a good first trilogy.

5. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    100% less Bay (although having him on as pyrotechnics chief would be awesome) and 100% more Ironhide, Dino/Mirage/whoeverthehellheis, and Shockwave. Seriously, Shockwave was awesome, but criminally underused.

6. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I have a few reasons.

I really don't feel like future films in the same continuity have a good place to go. When going bigger is how you keep doing the next film at some point you get that feeling of been there done that. No real excitement to Prime kills another bot because I've seen it several times already.

The Decepticons feel kind of ruined so I'm not sure that even a talented writer and Hollywood's best director could make them feel like a threat without dropping the current continuity.

I've seen some really bad films where one director tries to keep things exactly like the last director had things so it's just best to reboot when you get a new director. Look at how the Batman films got when other directors tried to be just like Tim Burton.

To be honest the current continuity really isn't hitting on much for me. I'd rather take my chances that a new continuity will be more interesting and exciting for more than just the action scenes.

Still not really liking the look of the robots either so I'm not thrilled with the idea of more periods of nothing but movie robots on the toy shelves even if we could get a really good story and some character out the robots for the next movie.

7. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

I support a fourth film, and even a second trilogy, just not at the hand of Michael Bay.

8. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I fully support another movie. AlthoI'll take a 4th from the current line, I would prefer a starting over with something new, more thought out and better.

9. Zeta Prime

Zeta Prime Member

I support if it was like a prequel reboot, almost or is like what is done for X-men: First Class. I was thinking of like a War for Cybertron movie, but told in view as before they landed on Earth. I wanna see how they got to earth ( possibly a homage to the very first episode to the transformers cartoon). Maybe an excuse for their redesign can be because they are in their cybertronian forms ... or something.

10. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

-They would have to find a way to bring Ironhide back
    -Someone like Spielberg directing it - not Bay
    -If Duhamel and Gibson returned as Lennox and Epps and were the main characters
    -Less spazzy human characters
    -More focus on the TFs and their interaction with each other as well as the humans
    -Better writing and storytelling in general

Hell, I would fully support a 4th movie if they rebooted after the 2007 film. But that's not going to happen.

I'm not into a 4th very much, because I figure it's going to be more of the same (like ROTF and DOTM). But I do think we're going to get a fourth and it's going to be a continuation. On the other hand, I'm not excited about a reboot, either, because I love the movieverse - just not what was done to it after the 2007 movie.

11. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Quite a few, I'm sure. How many humans are there on Earth? And how much bigger is Cybertron?

12. AquamanOS

AquamanOS Well-Known Member

I just don't want Bay. Because I know Bay, and his strategy is to make things bigger. ROTF, had Devastator and that giant explosion in the desert. DOTM had the Driller and trashing Chicago.

He's also obsessed with shocking and tricking people, rather than just making a good film. He can't quite get that some internet nerds just cannot be fooled.

So I'd like a 4th film without Bay, or a reboot (preferably after 2007 as I like Bay verse designs and think they were rather underused) or anything. Just with a different person in charge.

13. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

It's a race that has been dying for centuries. The war probably killed thousands of millions and then there's energon starvation. It would feel weird that their are more of them.

14. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    This.:) 

15. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

i would like an inbetween movie that is after rotf and jst before dotm, because that way its still in this movieverse and we get all the main deceptions and ironhide back and we may get to see que and dino arrive to earth ??

16. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I think for some people, they weren't fans of the Bayverse, so having another film in the same vein isn't an appealing option. For them to support TF4 now, I think the preceeding films would have had to have been more their taste.

As for myself, I guess if DOTM had been a lot better and broken away more from the formulas and tropes of ROTF, I'd be hungry for another one, but I think I'm ready for a reboot. The trilogy ended off in a good place, I think.

17. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Got to say I'm not too crazy over these dieing race dead or near dead Cybertron continuities.

Yes I know G1 started the ball rolling with near dead Cybertron because somehow out of all the planets, stars, and everything else in the universe Earth was somehow the only place to get any energy.

Things like the movies and Transformers Prime just seem rather constricted by setting some limit on how robots might be left while a show like Transformers Animated felt like it had no limits because there was an entire Cybertron of Transformers plus all the Transformers scattered across the universe.

18. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe if TF2 wasn't a volcano of crap and TF3 wasn't the volcano's magma crap that dried I would've liked a TF4

19. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

I voted for the first one. Obvious reasons are obvious.

20. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I would be more interested in a TF4 if a new director was brought on. And if it's a reboot, hey, even better.