For those of you with a PS3 (Thursday TF update)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Prowl, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    PSN will be updating tonight with the newer trailer (I'm assuming it's trailer 2, even though ign used the plural word of trailers).

In either case, if you don't have it in 1080P this is your chance to get it.

Personally, trailers on PSN are pretty useless, as I easily converted the 1080P version from the internet and watched it in clear-as-hell quality on my HDTV, but for those who don't want to go through the process, this is one way to see it in great quality.

Here's to hoping that some of the TV spots are in there.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/794/794758p1.html

2. ragnarok nine_

ragnarok nine_ Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YAY! I'll be downloading it and watching it over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....

Trust me, it will look way better on my 20" then my computer. My computer is so slow that I haven't been able to enjoy the trailer with out the picture and sound skipping.

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It was just put up. It's just trailer 2, though it looks great in HD. There is some compression artifacting during the motion scenes that isn't there if you convert the 1080 Quicktime, but the image is more clear.

4. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

converting to MP4 with quicktime and putting that on the PS3 HD has the best picture quality for me. PS3 trailers seem to be heavily compressed. The 720p on Xbox live is much better quality than the 1080p ones on PSN.

5. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I agree. I always convert the 1080's, they look and move so much better. hehe, my version of Trailer 2 is better than Sony's