For sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Carpool, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Carpool

Carpool Well-Known Member

Ive got a collection that I need to get rid of. Im hard pressed for cash and my Transformers Alternators have to go. They are all without boxes....sorry. Theyre all in primo collection shape however. Ive only ever taken them out of the package and transformed them once just to display. Youre not buying a bunch of willy nilly played with crap. Im willing to give a fair deal because of the lack of boxes but Im not just gonna let them go for nothing. Hound, Mirage, Prowl, Wheeljack, Grimlock, Shockwave, Streaker, Sideswipe, Smokescreen, Silverstreak, Ricochet, Op Prime [pick-up], Tracks, and Skids. Send a message if interested. Will be reasonable about price but please be aware that I know what theyre worth and will negotiate but not be taken. Hit me up with any questions. Hope they go to a good home.

2. Carpool

I also have some Animated TF to sell. Ive got a Starscream, Megatron [I modded the gun on his arm with a notch so hes gonna be real cheap], OP Prime, Jazz, Lockdown, a full set of Dinobots. All of these are loose from packaging and just like the Alternators above they are in excellent out of box condition. Id like to get the Dinobots sold as a set. Happy hunting.

3. Carpool

BA BAAAM bump baby. I got a guy interested in the Alternators but I got plenty more stuff to be sold.