For Sale: Zoids, Robots, Heroes, and more...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Falconhood, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falconhood

Falconhood Harbinger of Apokalypse

Thanks for those who bought this summer. School is here, and I am way too busy to sell. maybe I'll try at Christmas, but I think I'm done. Thank-you anyways.
    Shipping:

-Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box [5-3/8” x 8-5/8” x 1-5/8”] The Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box has a retail shipping price of $6.10 (5.35+0.75 Delivery Confirmation) — one price, regardless of weight, up to 70 lbs. for U.S. addresses....this is about the size of a VHS Tape, IMO

-Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate [11-7/8" x 3-3/8" x 13-5/8"]or[11" X 8.5" X 5.5"] Can be used for Domestic Priority Mail $12.10 (11.35+0.75 Delivery Confirmation) (20 lb weight limit applies). This is about the size of the Family Bible, imo.

-Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box [12” x 12” x 5 1/2”]or[23 11/16" x 11 3/4" x 3"] Can be used for Domestic Priority Mail $16.20 (15.45+0.75 Delivery Confirmation) 20 lb weight limit applies

OR, you can do the most efficient thing, the PAY SHIPPING SEPARATE METHOD:
    Pay for items NOW with paypal (gift, or pay the fees extra) and pay for the EXACT SHIPPING after it is sent to you.
    I PROMISE you i will NOT pack a brick in there or rip-you-off on this, i know we all feel burnt from eBayers that charge $1 for a Star Wars figure with $30 shipping...I HATE THAT, I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. Check my reputation...it's all good.
    I live in NC, so California obviously pays more for shipping, and my next door neighbors pay less due to USPS Zones.
    I don't have a scale, i can't weigh these, and i am a terrible guesser, and anytime i ever am nice enough to waste time and gas to take it to the post office to have weighed, the would-be-buyer opts-out...so, i'm not doing that anymore. If you want it, you want it. I mean, I just paid $30 for Voltron...plus $12.90 shipping...plus $3? Tax...so it was more than i wanted to pay, but i wanted it.
    School is about to start, and I won't be as available as i am now, and I won't be able to ship items until Saturdays(or fridays if i can beat the traffic).
    For paypal as gift, no tracking required unless you want it. For paypal as good, tracking will be added.
    Out of country orders must pay $30 shipping up front. A partial refund will be rewarded if the actual shipping is less. If the actual shipping is more, the $30 will be deducted from the total that you owe. All orders outside the USA must be sent via paypal as "gift" option.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the items you want, it makes finding them on the list MUCH EASIER and makes for LESS MISTAKES. As you see, I have hundreds and hundreds of items listed. If you say "I want the gi joe man"...yeah, you are wasting time, because i am just going to have to email you back and ask for more information.
    Some of you are more fluent on the names of these figures than me and you ask things like "Do you still have the pokemon geigledorf mester man? and i just have on it "Unknown Silver Guy"...and most days i'm going to get home with my brain scattered and fried, so I'm going to make this easy:
    REBOOT: ORDER BY NUMBER
    I've made this process really easy, so that you get exactly what you are trying to ask for. Don't confuse me with complicated names, just ask for what it says on the listing and use the # given to it's left. I always use ctrl-C and ctrl-F to find the item you want, instead of wasting all day scanning this huge list.
    just CTRL-C/CTRL-V the title of the picture, it's easier than retyping and much less confusing...when you ask for something, i Ctrl-C, Ctrl-F, Ctrl-V what you ask for, and if you RETYPE it, i won't find it if even one character is off.
    For example, if you want GRIMLOCK, I have more than 1 currently available, that's why you can't just ask for GRIMLOCK, you must put the item number with Grimlock or there will be a delay, communication failure, and/or even disappointment when you get the wrong one (but I won't ship because I require the number to prevent it)

No orders less than $5 please. I live in the country, and it takes more than $5 gas just to get to the Post Office.

want list for trading:
    Check the list, it's changing all the time, see the last page/pages for updated list or picture

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  2. Falconhood

GO TO THIS LINK FOR THE UP-TO-DATE items...
    some are sold, some are not,
    2012 pictures by Falkonhood - Photobucket
    the list here is gone, use the link, it's better
    USD=US $
    click the pic to see the price.
    Thanks

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  3. Falconhood

[EZ FIND EDIT BUTTON]
    since i'll end up deleting the other as i CTRL-A too much.
    dang! i can't change my title to "Zoids and TF for sale"...should i make a separate thread for TF For sale so the Zoids haters will want to look?

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Sure you can! Just post a request for a thread name change in the Tech Support forum. I hope this helps, and it's good to see you around, bud :thumb 

5. vmagnum

vmagnum Horrorcon

bumpity boom

6. Falconhood

will that make them mad? i know EVERYTHING makes some board owners made on the Power Rangers board. I didn't expect the title to become permanent. On other boards, you can edit it as much as anything else.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Nope, that's what that forum is there for :wink: 

Free bump for your sales thread :D 

8. Falconhood

haha. do people like to buy here? i'll eventually sell everything if Sooki becomes my queen (don't give her any ideas for now)

9. Falconhood

tba

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  10. Gen. Magnus

Gen. Magnus Everything is Awesome

News Credits:
    If these are still up in a week or two and we can talk price I'd like to get some.

11. Falconhood

old clutter removed

12. Falconhood

old clutter removed

13. Falconhood

Is Menasor like rare or something? i've had alot of requests for him.

14. Falconhood

old clutter removed

15. Falconhood

old clutter removed

16. Falconhood

should i add stuff to the first post for first timers? i figure if i add it to the first page(post) it will be seen by first timers, and add it on the ends it will be seen by subscribers.

17. Falconhood

Also, guys, i live 12 miles from the post office. It's easier if you paypal me the amount of the toys, me go mail it, then I can just ask you for the exact shipping. That way, no one is overpaying for GUESSING.
    I promise i won't add any bricks to the package, I want it as cheap as you do.
    I can only get to the Post Office on Saturdays. Thanks!

18. Falconhood

cybertron menasor & skyshadow, are sold.
    hey, good news, i was telling someone at work about how i don't know what to do about people wanting things weighed before i sell, and she said we have a postage scale in the office...???? i have never seen it, and i'm not sure it is what i'm thinking of. I mean, we don't mail packages at my work, just letters, so i bet it's a small one, too small for boxes, but i'll check on monday. I wish packages had WEIGHT on the box like food does. that would be SO much easier.

19. Falconhood

sold alot of zoids, thanx! check what's left.

20. Falconhood

old clutter removed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.