For Sale TFC SET,SCORPONOK, & G1s

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jhambhitz, Jul 14, 2010.

1. jhambhitz

jhambhitz Member

Interested members please send reasonable offers through Private Messages or to my e-mail add:
    [email protected]
    Items are in the Philippines. Smoke-free home.

Shipping options include Priority, and Express Mail with tracking nos. I am not responsible for any taxes, duties, or
    tariffs your country may place on anything I send you, you are responsible for understanding your country's respective laws.
    All items must be insured and declared at full purchase price. I do not ship to Italy.
    I reserve the right to choose whom to sell. I'll give priority to the lot taker who will get them first.
    Serious buyers only.No haggling. Be responsible.

Rush Sale!!! Be reasonable with your offers! I accept paypal & money orders.

>G1 Vintage Scorponok...95% complete in near mint condition. Joints are tight....Please make a reasonable offer.
    What you see is what you'll get. SEE PICTURE BEFORE MAKE AN OFFER & ASK QUESTIONS IF YOUR UNSURE. ALMOST ALL THE HTF ACCESSORIES ARE INCLUDED. I HAVE ALL 4 DOUBLE BARRELL CANNONS (2 IS NOT SHOWN), SHIELD, HM ZARAK IS COMPLETE, BIG GUN, 1 CHROMED LEG GUARD, 2 ORANGE RAMPS(NOT SHOWN), 2 REPAIR ARMS(NOT SHOWN), 2 ELEVATOR PARTS(NOT SHOWN), ETC....Stickers are applied. Displayed only. The black clip that holds the tail in place in ROBOT mode was broken. But it does not affect transformation because of the tails tight joints it can hold its place. Other than that, nothing else is broken. MISSING FASTTRACK & 4 RADAR DISHES. Missing also the cover for the missile launcher. I have described & Stated all the flaws of the item in the best way I can. Additional picture will be posted upon request.

[​IMG]

>FOR SALE LOOSE G1 TRANSFORMERS ORIGINAL VINTAGE OPTIMUS PRIME MADE BY TAKARA---$ 25.00 plus shipping
    NO ACCESSORIES OTHER THAN WHAT IS SHOWN IN THE PICTURES. REPAIR CLAW MISSING ALSO. NO GLUED PARTS. NICE WHEELS. NO STRESS
    MARKS. SLIGHTLY LOOSE JOINTS. HEAVY CHROME WEAR ON THE 2 SMOKE STACKS. STAMPING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TRAILER SAYS:
    "© TAKARA CO. LTD. 1980,1982. JAPAN" and some Japanese characters.
    ANOTHER FINE PIECE TO BE ADDED TO YOUR COLLECTION. Don't let this get away. What you see is what you'll get. Some stickers
    were applied, including rub-sign(still intact). With normal playwear and paintchips.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>FOR SALE LOOSE G1 TRANSFORMERS ORIGINAL VINTAGE WHEELJACK MADE BY TAKARA----$80.00 plus shipping (negotiable)
    IT HAS MOST OF THE ACCESSORIES. MISSING ONLY THE SPOILERS , 2 MISSILES & 1 WING. NO GLUED PARTS. NICE SET OF WHEELS. NO
    STRESS MARKS. MISSILE LAUNCHERS ARE THE RARE SPRING TYPE VARIANT. STAMPING AT THE BACK SAYS:
    "© TAKARA CO. LTD. 1980,1982. JAPAN" and some Japanese characters.
    Its a 2nd edition pre-rub version of Wheeljack. Don't let this get away. What you see is what you'll get. SOME stickers are
    applied. With normal playwear and paintchips on die-cast parts.
    [​IMG]

>G1 VINTAGE WRECK-GAR (BODY ONLY)---$20.00 plus shipping
    NO ACCESSORIES. MISSING THE FRONT WHEEL, AXE & GUN. NO GLUED PARTS. NICE WHEEL. NO STRESS MARKS. TIGHT JOINTS. STAMPING AT
    THE INNER CHEST SAYS:
    "© HASBRO 1986 ©TAKARA CO. LTD. 1986. TAIWAN"
    ANOTHER FINE PIECE TO BE ADDED TO YOUR COLLECTION. What you see is what you'll get. ONLY rub-sign was applied. With normal
    playwear and paintchips.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>TFCs for Sale!!!
    1. TFC 0 ---Optimus Prime(MIB, applied stickers, mint box & toy, with all accessories)
    2. TFC 13 ----Hot Rodimus(MIB, unapplied stickers, mint box & toy, Nebulon companion Firebolt not included)
    3. TFC 15 ----Stepper(MISB)
    4. TFC 19 ----Perceptor (MISB)
    5. TFC 20 ----Kup(Chear) & Wheelie (MISB)

All five very mint G1 toys. Hard to find. Must have for G1 collectors & starters.
    Please make offers. No hagglers. No reservations. For sure buyers only!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>TF Encore 10(very mint, MISB)
    [​IMG]

>TF Encore 14 (MIB, open for inspection, hands was detached from tree but still in blister, car never transformed or taken
    from blister, very mint) [​IMG]

>Executioner from impossibletoys (MIB)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>Vintage G1 Scorponok body only(see pics for reference, what you see is what you'll get)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>Vintage G1 Roadbuster VHTF/rare (tight joints, very mint, no repairs, guaranteed no glued parts) w/ major armor parts
    included.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>Energon Unicron body only but electronics working (see pics for reference) = $ 15.00
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

>Vintage G1 Omega Supreme body (see pics, electronics was working when I bought it but now, it seems the switch is corroded
    or something, I left it to the buyer to fix it)
    [​IMG]

>Non Tfs:
    Vintage Marvel boxsets(MIB)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]