For sale- TF figures

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Renegade Razor, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Renegade Razor

Renegade Razor Renegade Team Leader

For sale- All are in good shape, and I'll explain the general condition with each picture. Payment is thru paypal to fund my other customs using parts from ebay. Shipping will be a minimum of $5.00.

TF Movie walmart exclusive Divebomb, body is complete, missing missle. Transforms well. $5.00

[​IMG]

TF Armada Wheeljack, missing one arm and all other accessories, does transform well. $5.00

[​IMG]

TF Cyberton Leader class Optimus Prime, comes with no accessories, but transformes well. Good tight joints. $10.00

[​IMG]

TF Classics Acid Storm and Starscream, Acid Storm is in great shape but Screamer is missing is wings, and both have no accessories. Transform well with tight joints. $5.00 for Acid Storm and $3.00 for Starscream

[​IMG]

TF RID Rapid Run, I don't know anything about this figure other than what you see here. It only comes with what is in the picture. It does transform well with tight joints. Sorry I don't have more info. $5.00

[​IMG]

TF Energon leader class Megatron, with tank and sword, electronics do work. All that I know of that he is missing is the two spikes on the side of his head. This is a great figure. Tight joints and transforms well. $15.00

[​IMG]

Gen 1 TF Skylynx, in okay shape. Bird only, is complete except for missing top panel, as seen in photo. Transforms well with good joints. A little dusty with some sticker fading. $5.00

[​IMG]

I'll sell them individually or take $40.00 for all of it, with combined shipping of $10.00 for weight. Thanks and please let me know what you would like, or if you need more pictures. Also, I ship on fridays or saturdays depending on my work. I'm on here everyday so if you want any of these contact me and we'll start the wheelin' and dealin'! Later.

Attached Files:

2. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

PM'd

3. Renegade Razor

Renegade Razor Renegade Team Leader

Message sent!