For sale: Superion figure with fp snowman kit....mint

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by robowarrior, Oct 6, 2010.

1. robowarrior

robowarrior Arcee's BF

News Credits:
    Alright you guys, I'm hating myself right now that I'm selling this rare figure with the FP Snowman Kit I bought with. I'm selling both items the kit and Superion. The kit is complete and will come with the box. I don't have a set price for this figure as I wanted to see what offers you guys have and I will determine to who ever offers the highest will be sold to. Reason for selling is that I'm going through a time in my life in which I'm separating from my spouse and also in need of money due to a move that I have coming in the next couple of weeks or so in which I need money for furniture, etc. If you're interested you can PM me and I will definitely be checking my PM's constantly to see what you guys have to offer for this amazing toy. I'm so sad that I have to let it go but as some of us know, money is a bit tight and with this economy we need to have as much as possible in our hands. Also if you offer please submit a reasonable offer for this toy. Please no low ballers either. We all know this toy goes over the $200 mark. Also if you're international I cannot respond to you, only respond if you're in the lower 48 US states. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Payment will have to made in cash, I do have a paypal but I only have it setup for outgoing payments, I've never had it setup where I can receive money. So if that's an issue then let me know anyhow. For me cash is recommended. To ship this item it will be an additional $10.00.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]