For Sale: Slightly Used PSP, plus accessories

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MnemonicSyntax, Dec 29, 2010.

1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Okay folks, so this is my Buy/Sale/Trade thread!

Rules:

I only accept PayPal.
    I only ship out on Monday or Friday depending on my work schedule.
    No lowballing.

Okay, now that's out of the way, today I have up for sale.

1 gently used PSP

A few things you should know about this PSP:

1) I'm not the original owner but it was New In Sealed Box when I bought it earlier this year. I am the first person to touch it and use it.
    2) It's stayed in it's plastic case 99% of the time, and doesn't show any signs of hardly any scratching on the screen.
    3) The UMD bay has never been used.
    4) Except for Super Mario Bros. 64, a game has never been played on this system.
    5) It was only used for watching Kamen Rider or listening to music.
    6) It has custom firmware on it.

Why am I selling it? Well, my girlfriend bought me a T-Mobile G2 phone, making the purpose of this PSP rather obsolete.

What's included:

PSP system (model 1001)
    PSP box
    PSP crystal case (cheap one I picked up on Ebay. Has scratches on it, but it's done it's job really really well)
    8 Gig MagicGate card
    Wall Charger
    Pandora Extended Life Battery with LED battery gauge readout (brand new)
    Pandora Custom Firmware on a 1 Gig MagicGate card (brand new)
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance (came with the PSP, never used, never opened)

Basically with custom firmware and a little bit of Googling, you can completely change the PSP, with a custom bootup, custom XMB, custom themes, and you can play all sorts of emulators on there, as shown in the photo for example, including PSP games as well.

Now, onto the photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Asking price is 175 dollars, OBO. Free shipping if in the United States. Will ship anywhere in the world, but prepare to pay the shipping cost.

Will be taking offers here, and this needs to go pretty quick because I'm leaving town on Friday at 8am for two weeks. If I can be paid before then, I'll ship it out tomorrow afternoon sometime.

Thanks for looking, any questions ask here or feel free to PM me.

2. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Need to let this go quickly, before my trip hopefully. Asking 125, shipped to anywhere in the 48 States. PayPal only. Anywhere else, 125 plus shipping tacked on.

Thanks!