For Sale: Sega Saturn and Xbox consoles, plus games

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Galaxy Convoy, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Galaxy Convoy

Galaxy Convoy Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2003
    Selling some game consoles.

First up is the Sega Saturn. It is in used condition, but still works fine. Comes with 12 US games and 2 import games, all in used condition as well. Some of them have manuals, some do not. Most are not in their original cases. Some are. Also comes with an Action Replay Plus(cheat device and used to play the import games), Memory Card Plus, 1 controller, and a 3D Control Pad controller for Nights.

Game List
    Panzer Dragoon
    World Series Baseball '98
    Daytona USA
    NBA Jam Tournament Ed.
    NHL '97
    PGA Tour '97
    Sonic 3D Blast
    Fighting Vipers
    Virtua Fighter 2
    Virtua Fighter Kids
    Christmas Nights(import)
    Fire Prowrestling: 6 Men Scramble(import)

Asking for $250 for the entire lot.

Next up is the Xbox. Only a couple years old, but still works like new. Comes with one controller and no XBL headset. All games are like new or in a couple cases, bought pre-owned, but do work fine.

Game list * = pre-owned
    Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2002 double disc
    Phantasy Star Online Ep1&2
    Project Gotham Racing 2
    ESPN NFL Football 2k4
    ESPN NFL Football 2k5
    Halo *
    Links 2004
    Mechassault 2 *
    Crimson Skies
    Phantom Dust
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
    Fable: The Lost Chapters
    X-Men Legends 2

Also I have to note that this Xbox was subject to the power supply cord replacement deal from a year or so ago, hence it has a different looking plug then usual. And as a special bonus I'll leave all the music tracks I ripped on the HD, about 110 tracks total. Mostly Rock and Metal, but some odd stuff too.

Asking for $200 for the lot. Thanks for looking and any questions? Feel free to ask. Paypal or postal money order is fine. And my feedback thread: