FOR SALE Orko&Prince adam Reg edition from matty

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Blackout32, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Hello all TF fans I have something I need to sell which I hope I can do this here cause I have 1 more then I need of a MOTUC Orko/Prince Adam. If anyone here is a MOTUC collector and didn't get 1. I have a Orko/Adam for sale for $33.70 AT COST of what matty charged me for plus shipping to your house from mine and I will ONLY except Money orders no personal checks or paypal will be excepted and shipping is only in the USA no internationl please. I have bought this thinking that a buddy of mine wasn't going to be able to get me 1 and well he did score me 1 as well I have a SDCC version coming too so that leaves me with 3 orko's and I only need 2 which is what my buddy got me and my SDCC version. So I am NOT looking to make any money just at cost which was $33.70 for what I paid from matty and then like I said shipping to your house. I get mine from Matty monday afternoon and this will be a first come first serve PM basises. It WILL still be sealed as I won't open it either. I have done business on here 4 times from 2 other members here so I have a +4 on here. So to break it down this is the cost

$33.70 + $7 in shipping roughly = $40.70

2. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Closed and decided to keep it.