For Sale: Nintendo Wii

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MnemonicSyntax, May 25, 2010.

1. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Rooks Gang Leader

News Credits:
    Hey guys, I'm selling my Wii.

I really don't want to sell it, but, some medical bills came up and I've been sick. :( 

The Wii is in great shape, runs well, and comes with two controllers (no wriststraps however) and one nunchuck attachment, as well as New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

This is the white console.

I'll have photos later.

Asking price is $150 shipped, paid via Paypal. If you live overseas or in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, etc. etc. etc. expect to pay more for shipping. If you live in the US, shipping is included in the price.

I have a bit of feedback here, and 100 percent feedback on Ebay under MnemonicSyntax, as well as several positive feedbacks on Rangerboard and Heatware.com.

Due to being sick right now, shipping won't occur until later on this week, earlier next week, depending how I feel.

Thanks for looking guys, oh, and serious offers will be considered as well, via PMs.

2. MnemonicSyntax

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

3. MnemonicSyntax

News Credits:
    If this isn't wanted by the time the work day is over, I'll have to put it on Ebay. I can't afford to let this one sit here.

Thanks.

4. MnemonicSyntax

News Credits:
    Bump.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii has been sold. Lowering price of Wii to 100 shipped. Again, out of 48 States shipping charges apply. In 48 states, the shipping is included in the cost.

This needs to go, now.

Thanks all!

5. MnemonicSyntax

News Credits:
    Wii sold! Thanks again!