FOR SALE My Transformers Collection FOR SALE ......Universe Classics / Animated

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Cyrus {S.D.I}, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Cyrus {S.D.I}

Cyrus {S.D.I} New Member

YOU MAY EMAIL ME ANYTIME UNDER opel316@comcast.net or opel316@msn.com

I have feedback over on TFANS under optimus_racer

I have HEATWARE here My heatware

I have Ebay feedback under a_miller1978

PRICES ARE NOT SET IN STONE. FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS. ILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS.

I have decided to sell off my collection. These figures has been on the shelf since unpackaged and never touched. Not even transformed more than once each. If the all the figures are purchased together, they will be a nice discount. If most figures doesnt sell within a week or so. Then off to ebay. I have to offload these soon.

I can only accept Postal Money orders at this time. I can ship overseas..but the buyer will pay the extra shipping. I charge actual shipping.

If possible, I would like to sell these in two lots. A Transformers Animated lot and a Transformers Classics 2.0 lot. But depending on what you want, I just may sell individual. Just pm me or post for details.

All figures a loose with instructions and weapons.

THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN WITH THE PLAYSTATION 3 EYE CAMERA. I THINK THEY TOOK WELL.

Here is the collection

Transformers Universe Classics 2.0

ULTRA

$60.00 SHIPPED FOR THESE 3 OR $18.00 SHIPPED EACH

PowerGlide Pic
    Silverbolt Pic
    Onslaught Pic

VOYAGER

$60.00 SHIPPED FOR THESE 4 OR $13.00 SHIPPED EACH

Blades Pic
    Blaster Pic
    Dropshot Pic
    Heavy Load Pic

DELUXE

$70.00 SHIPPED FOR THESE 9 OR $10.00 SHIPPED EACH

Acid Storm Pic
    Galvatron Pic
    Galvatron Pic
    Ironhide Pic
    Prowl Pic
    Sideswipe Pic
    Silverstreak Pic
    Sunstreaker Pic
    Tankor Pic

Transformers Animated

VOYAGER

$70.00 SHIPPED FOR THESE 5 OR $15.00 SHIPPED EACH

Blitzwing Pic
    Grimlock Pic
    Megatron Pic
    Optimus Prime Pic
    Starscream Pic

DELUXE

$90.00 SHIPPED FOR THESE 13 OR $10.00 SHIPPED EACH

Blackarachnia Pic
    Bumblebee Pic
    Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime
    Jazz Pic
    Lockdown Pic
    Megatron (From the Battle Box) Pic
    Oil Slick Pic
    Optimus Prime (From the Battle Box) Pic
    Prowl Pic
    Ratchet Pic
    Snarl Pic
    Soundwave Pic
    Swoop Pic

Transformers Movie

DELUXE

$15.00 SHIPPED FOR THESE 2 OR $10.00 SHIPPED EACH

2008 Bumblebee Pic
    2008 Stealth Bumblebee Pic

Transformers Activators

$20.00 SHIPPED FOR THESE 3 OR $8.00 SHIPPED EACH

Optimus Prime Pic
    Starscream Pic
    Bumblebee Pic

2. Cyrus {S.D.I}

Cyrus {S.D.I} New Member

Come on guys, please buy these figures.

Prices are not set in stone so feel free to make an offer.

3. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

I'd be interested in the Blaster, Drop Shot and Heavy Load. Which would leave you a Blades all alone. So in theory I'd be willing to take him also from you and either resell it myself or repaint it...

But 4x13 is 52, so I'd be paying $8 MORE for all 4 than buying them each separately from you. ;) 

4. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    yup, math's a little wonky on the Universe Ultras and Voyagers.

5. Cyrus {S.D.I}

Cyrus {S.D.I} New Member

The way I figured it was this.

If someone buys one Voyager figure...then it will be $4.00 to ship. So I only make $9.00 on said figure.

If all 4 Voyager figures are sold to the same person, it would be about $12.00 for shipping to put four figures in the same box. So I would be making $48.00 for the 4 figures or $12.00 each.

Either way, it is still a pretty good deal to the buyer. I just have to offload them. But yes..if you want all four Voyager figures, I will sell them to you for the $52 shipped. Because honestly I wasnt expecting anyone to purchase them in the lots as I have them. They usually buy individually.

6. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    That math is completely backwards thinking man. I'm sorry but in almost any case the more you buy the less you spend.

In all honesty you've done the lot deal in most of what you're selling but the top 2 lots are backwards compared to the rest. Just doesn't make sense

For example you buy item A for $5 but if you buy item A in a box of 12 the box should cost $48 making each of the individual items only $4 each. The reason you pay less for more is cuz it's easier for the Seller (you in this case) to sell a larger amount to one person than smaller amounts to multiple buyers.

You only have to package a larger lot in one box and ship one package

I mean it's cool that you will sell them for your individual price but if you want to give a deal for buying a particular lot four figures at $12 each would be $48 but the lot deal would be something like $42 to $45. Pricing like this will get your figures sold a lot faster and it's easier to sell more to one person as I stated before

7. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    That math is completely backwards thinking man. I'm sorry but in almost any case the more you buy the less you spend.

For example you buy item A for $5 but if you buy item A in a box of 12 the box should cost $48 making each of the individual items only $4 each. The reason you pay less for more is cuz it's easier for the Seller (you in this case) to sell a larger amount to one person than smaller amounts to multiple buyers.

You only have to package a larger lot in one box and ship one package

I mean it's cool that you will sell them for your individual price but if you want to give a deal for buying a particular lot four figures at $12 each would be $48 but the lot deal would be something like $42 to $45. Pricing like this will get your figures sold a lot faster and it's easier to sell more to one person as I stated before

It's just odd that you have most of your lots prices at better prices than the individuals but the top 2 are the opposite

8. Cyrus {S.D.I}

Cyrus {S.D.I} New Member

Yea, you are right. And now that I see that I think I did get it backwards. LOL.

Anyway, these figures will be going on Ebay on November 1st if they havent sold.

9. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    PMed you a question