For sale: Mp megatron & optimus prime, + rhino g1 complete sets!! Must go!!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by unpunk, Jul 16, 2009.

1. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

I figured I'd put them here before going to ebay with 'em. The MP figures are hard to let go of, but here we go: MP Megatron, dead mint. I took him out of the box & he went right on the shelf. Never played with, or transformed. He's literally only been touched a few times. Perfect. MP Optimus Prime 1st US edition with grey rifle. Same as Megs, never transformed and he's been sitting on a shelf since the day I bought him(when it first came out). I still have the boxes/Packaging for both figures. Megatron's box is still in the cardboard sleeve TF source wrapped it in and it's in mint shape. opened once and put away. Prime's package is a little banged up because of the design. But I'll include it if the buyer wants it. Both are 100% complete and very nice, cool figures. $175 for both OBO. No I won't split them up.

Rhino G1 complete series box sets. These are the silver fold out box sets, not the individual DVD releases. Th packaging is in good shape as are the DVDs themselves. I just watched them all and I had no problems with any of them. I'm pretty sure all of the extra (bonus items) animation cels are there too. $100 for the set. No I won't break them up.

I can be reached via PM or through email which I'll probably respond faster to. bmonroe1999@hotmail.com Thanks for looking.

2. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Bump