For Sale: Low Grade Metrotitan and Sixknight

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ProfessorSmooth, Mar 26, 2009.

1. ProfessorSmooth

ProfessorSmooth Free at last!

Ebay:
    Hey everyone,

I've got a few items from the back of my top shelf for sale today. I'll put these up on Ebay tomorrow if they're not sold by then.

First up is Metrotitan (w mini-con Metrobomu). The figure's in nice shape but missing a bunch of pieces (a fist, a cannon, missiles, a tower, and several other bits an pieces. The box and foam are included, but the sides of the box have been torn off. This is a great chance to get this figure without paying 500+. Get a few repro parts (or customize your own from those of Metroplex) and you're in business.

The next is Sixknight, the repainted Autobot sixchanger. Only the main body is included, no accessories or packaging. It's fairly loose and could use a good scrubbing.

Pictures will be up shortly.

Just for reference, I'll be putting them up on Ebay with starting bids of 150 USD for Metrotitan and 75 USD for Sixknight if they're not sold by tomorrow.

Both items ship from Japan, but I'll discount shipping a bit if you save me the hassle of going through Ebay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    pmed about titan!

3. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay:
    PMs responded to.

If nothing pans out, they'll be up on Ebay at around noon today.

4. ProfessorSmooth

Ebay: