For sale: Lots of Animated and takara reissues

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SkyWarp80, May 10, 2010.

1. SkyWarp80

SkyWarp80 Member

I'm Out of the hobby and need to sell it all. Would prefer do to shipping and time, to sell in lots of $20 or more. Here's the list:

Takara Reissues: All complete but opened with decals applied. $30 plus shipping each.

Jazz
    Ratchet
    Trailbreaker

Hasbro reissues: See above for price and condition.

Prowl
    25th Prime

original G1 Ultra Magnus. Plastic wheels, all blue large head. Alittle chrome wear on grill. All decals and parts intact. smoke stacks aren't broken. $50

revenge of the fallen Box and instructions included.

Voyager:
    Starscream $15

Deluxes: $7 each
    Rampage
    Sideswipe
    Skids

Leader:
    Jetfire box but no instructions $40

Movie 1
    Leader:
    Megs
    prime $30each
    Deluxe:
    Barricade $7

Universe boxes and instructions included

Unicron $45

Cheetor $7
    Dinobot $7

Animated all boxes and instructions included. I have all three leaders, $30. All voyagers up to Shockwave. $15 each. All deluxes $7. Check my old animated lthread for full list. Prics are different on deluxes i believe. Buy a bunch of deluxes and I'll cut a deal. Same with voyagers. I live in a pet and smoke free home and I am an adult collector. PM me if interested. If I don't get back to you it is due to a large amount of intrest and i can't read them all. I will keep this page updated. i also only have computer access Sunday night through Wednesday after noon so if you message me with an offer over the weekend it will take me longer to get back to you. SHIPPING IS NOT REFLECTED IN THESE PRICES. I only charge actual shipping not inflated prices like Ebay. thanks for the intrest!

2. SkyWarp80

SkyWarp80 Member

BUMP lower prices

3. SkyWarp80

SkyWarp80 Member

bumpers again.