For Sale: Loose, Very Nice G1 Seaspray

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Triformis, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

I'm back and ready to sell some stuff yet again! I'm in another "fun" money crunch, so it's time to open the toy vault and let some more goodies out. On the chopping block today is:

G1 Seaspray - very good condition, nice color, only problem is that his yellow propeller section is somewhat loose and has a hard time staying up if pushing him around (when playing, of course). I'm asking for $6.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In case you're curious, all prices are based on a mix of my knowledge, "good", ol' e-bay, and desire, so if you see a price that's not to your liking, by all means PM me and let's negotiate! :) 

My usual terms of sale:

Unless otherwise stated above, actual shipping costs apply (your choice of carrier, method) and I ship worldwide. All items will also be packed with the utmost care and each shipment comes with a Delivery COnformation # for peace of mind. I prefer to deal via Paypal, but if you don't want to use it, we can probably do that too, just lmk! More pics are always available upon request. And to answer all youse wiseguys' questions in advance, no, the penny in the shot was just for reference purposes and does not come with the purchase.

Check my abundantly positive feedback on the boards here (link in my sig.) and on e-bay under the ID:

thetruetriformis

and deal with me with absolute confidence!

Thanks for looking!

2. Triformis

Up we go!

3. Triformis

No Seaspray love...

4. Triformis

4th page in 1 day?!? Wow! Busy, busy.